There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Worth for the price

posted by Juniperus on 06/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Cree XR-E Q5 230LM 3-Mode White LED Headlamp (1 x 18650) has powerful light to see well in the dark also by half power. Brightness is a very good for its price range, and its light weight is suitable for even longer use. I tried to blind mosquitoes, and I think I found few times successfully. Headlight is easy to find in the dark by red twinkling LED on battery cover. The charger functions properly, or charges the battery when it is connected power socket. The charger requires an adapter for the EU.

Cons:

Head strap is quite tight and comes off very easy for mount. Headlight head strap fasteners are also made ​​of plastic and therefore is not in the best achieved. It does not prevent the head light use, but gives cause for caution.The battery cover is also a little tricky to use, but it works.

OtherThoughts:

This head lamp is not perfect, but when you consider price range, it is brilliant. It is light to carry around without fatigue. If the belt is too short for personal use, in place of the belt is easy to replace more appropriate.

Bottomline:

Head lamp with a price right, and the darkness at autumn will fall for sure, now is a good time to prepare for it. I recommend buying it for the person who wants the basic lamp . The light intensity is sufficient, you also need a few 18650 battery. The adapter plug is also necessary for the EU mainland. These additional purchases of the budget, however, keep a moderate pace when you order them together with the head light.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections