DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable (1.5M Length)
Customer’s impression:
Excellent!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9507385 on 07/27/2015

Using this with my AKG headphones (Along with an adapter, SKU 295155) and I have to say it made a very noticeable difference in sound quality over my original cable! At first I thought it sounded quite stiff, but after a few days of use, it sounded much better! I guess cables have their burn-in... Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted byfaileas on 12/02/2013

Very well made solid cable, nice fat moulded connector. Seems well shielded with no noise picked up from my phone when its nearby. Its a single, thick cable rather than a pair so it won't split into 2. Plugs are somewhat large (which I like) and strain relief seems solid. Purple - can't seem to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 01/18/2013

Inexpensive. Nice color, just the right length of cord, and very compliant, too. Seems to be properly shielded. No crackling when turning it into the plug as some lesser-quality cables do. Jacks are big, this can be an issue when connecting to a device with recessed plugs, such as the original an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbavli on 12/20/2012

I bought 2 of these . One for my car and one for my room. The price allowed me this. The cable is very useful, and unlike other cables that broke after a while, this one is good and satesfay. None that I xan think of Don't hasitate, buy this cable . It's a good purchase I bought 2 of these . One... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytangawiss on 09/19/2012

-The price is very interesting ! -The overall quality seems to be good (cable diameter is correct, outlets are big, no sound reduction or distortion of any kind) -Maybe outlets can be too big for some devices witch have not much space to plug them... A good 3.5mm jack to jack cable at a good this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycfrek on 08/24/2012

i have used a lot of cables and this one is a good cable it is very sturdy and delivers high quality audio the jack is nice and thick which makes using it convenient i tested it for loss but there was nothing which came up it is made of OFC copper used in the audio industry for its quality than i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamonbread on 04/17/2012

Really good quality for the price. Moulding is perfect and the pins are solid with gold plating. Postage was fast and free. No connection issues at all from the pin cable can be twisted without connections problems. None! Really good quality for the price. Moulding is perfect and the pins are was... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere