Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericvilla on 08/19/2015

I so impressed. In the first time I have hard time to adjust but when I figure out how it works. I always using it now. Sight is not very far but still good and clear image. Thumbs UP

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byOrbitalBliss on 12/29/2014

The Pros: Strong build, but not too heavy, nice basic case. Easily adjustable The Cons: May be too small for some, just in overall size. Also, won't actually spread out wide enough for my eyes... but I have a rather large head. Final Outcome: Inexpensive, but good quality for cost. Not for people... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

Great pair of binoculars for the price, for 10 dollars, you cant get a better pair in the store, these are great for sports, survival, bird watching etc. what more can i say, your going to be paying double or triple the price in a store. plus it comes with a nice carry case to protect the lens in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbaratz on 07/10/2013

I was impressed at the first time I used it. You can see really far away with these. The price is very good and the case is soft but handy. I used glasses and this is a little unconfortable to use if you use glasses. The focusing system is a little confusing but it comes with a manual so you'll a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiTake on 08/18/2011

- Cheap - Comes with a bag - Small, easy to carry - Feels solid: metal housing with rubber covering - Magnification seems okay to me. - It stinks! And the smell is not likely to go away with time. - Not properly aligned, the image is doubling, cannot be used for two eyes simultaneously. - Image a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

-These are very Cheap and seem to hold up well. -I have yet to smash mine on rocks or throw them under a car tire but for general use they are nice. -I think the strength is about as good as it gets for this price, I wouldnt expect more. -Not that high of a strength. -Usefulness is diminished do... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMazcal on 08/29/2009

The price is a major plus here. Better than a cheap monocular. Focusing is solid and easy. Very compact. I cannot stress enough how foul this item smells when you get it - it's VERY rubbery. The smell did not yet pass even though it has been over a month. This is the reason for low build score. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphuketsigel on 08/17/2009

Sleek design. useful leather pouch. polarised lenses look cool!!!! Its my first binocular and I am positively surprised (especially at that price)!!! The focus adjust function works well. One side tends to slide down from its own weight. I might have to screw it a bit tighter together. 500 is I A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrichestman on 07/30/2009

- good build quality - not smelling for oil or plastic - very good for dim light too - range is ok (8x-10x i would say) - very small - very lightweight - None, it does what it is supposed to do, it cant time warp or beam you to the place you´re watching thru the lenses but I didn´t this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboogeyman2009 on 07/01/2009

construction quality is acceptable comes with case decent optics, sharp and clear. Very portable manual included . La contruccion del binocular es aceptable. Se puede llevar comodamente en el estuche. La optica es buena con brillo aceptable Viene con manual I can not do with achieving the 2 the 2... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere