Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

Great pair of binoculars for the price, for 10 dollars, you cant get a better pair in the store, these are great for sports, survival, bird watching etc. what more can i say, your going to be paying double or triple the price in a store. plus it comes with a nice carry case to protect the lens when not in use. Cant see any as of yet Nice construction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbaratz on 07/10/2013

I was impressed at the first time I used it. You can see really far away with these. The price is very good and the case is soft but handy. I used glasses and this is a little unconfortable to use if you use glasses. The focusing system is a little confusing but it comes with a manual so you'll get what it takes. Great binoculars for casual use. Don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiTake on 08/18/2011

- Cheap - Comes with a bag - Small, easy to carry - Feels solid: metal housing with rubber covering - Magnification seems okay to me. - It stinks! And the smell is not likely to go away with time. - Not properly aligned, the image is doubling, cannot be used for two eyes simultaneously. - Image is clear only in small central area, around it's blurry ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

-These are very Cheap and seem to hold up well. -I have yet to smash mine on rocks or throw them under a car tire but for general use they are nice. -I think the strength is about as good as it gets for this price, I wouldnt expect more. -Not that high of a strength. -Usefulness is diminished from this (but what do you expect?) If you are spying on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMazcal on 08/29/2009

The price is a major plus here. Better than a cheap monocular. Focusing is solid and easy. Very compact. I cannot stress enough how foul this item smells when you get it - it's VERY rubbery. The smell did not yet pass even though it has been over a month. This is the reason for low build quality/usefulness score. I kept it in the same compartment as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphuketsigel on 08/17/2009

Sleek design. useful leather pouch. polarised lenses look cool!!!! Its my first binocular and I am positively surprised (especially at that price)!!! The focus adjust function works well. One side tends to slide down from its own weight. I might have to screw it a bit tighter together. 500 characters is more than I thought A very good binocular that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichestman on 07/30/2009

- good build quality - not smelling for oil or plastic - very good for dim light too - range is ok (8x-10x i would say) - very small - very lightweight - None, it does what it is supposed to do, it cant time warp or beam you to the place you´re watching thru the lenses but I didn´t expect this anyway :) I was suprised that in dim light (or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboogeyman2009 on 07/01/2009

construction quality is acceptable comes with case decent optics, sharp and clear. Very portable manual included . La contruccion del binocular es aceptable. Se puede llevar comodamente en el estuche. La optica es buena con brillo aceptable Viene con manual I can not do with achieving the 2 eyes. hurts the head by using. Not zoom No pude lograr ver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleksandar on 10/18/2008

Great build quality for such cheap binocular. You can see pretty far away with this one. Nice case to put it in. They included small cloth to clean the lens which is quite different than the other cleaning cloths - probably it will clean better too. Detailed manual included if you have the patience to read it :D The zoom feature doesn't seem to do much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromandesign on 08/06/2008

Feels solid, not like a toy. Rubberized surface throughout, except for the center piece with adjustment knob. Center piece with hinges is all-metal and not plastic, which was unexpected and is very nice. Adjustment feels solid and precise, does not drift all around like on most cheap binoculars. Fairly bright and good magnification for its size. Coated ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections