DX » Community » Reviews » ZTE AC30 Portable 3G 802.11 b/g WiFi Wireless Router - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvenza on 02/15/2013

Slick design Tough Pro looking No hassle with software installation Easy access to interface Firmware update (unclear) ? Booklet does not correspond to model bought NO SD Card slot NO WPS I bought it as a connection between a non-3G iPad and the Internet. It is reviewed as a good device and it certainly ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bychgsantos on 11/16/2012

Portable Very useful Multiple devices (5 max) A true wifi network You'll need a good charger, with 2A, otherwise it will not fully charge Few options on DHCP settings Settings are a little messy Sometimes the modem can not find a network automatically and you must manually select on the settings It worked ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byStocker1984 on 02/03/2012

The connection is better than I thought. Fast upload and download speed! Work for my IPhone and I pad! Now my car has wifi! Can set your own password and connect up to 5 user in the same time. Each additional user connect drop about 2% to 5% in speed only and need to depend on what is using for. It really ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byonobuo on 12/30/2011

You must connect to a USB port and it will be installed as a CD drive. Install the application, run and it will open Internet explorer with a configuration page (not sure if interner connection is required or not...). Although it came with a piece of ppaper writen Password=1234567890, it didn't work.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byThiagoAlmeida on 12/27/2011

Easily connects to your SIM card networks... Autodetects the APN settings and so on... There are two languages (English and Chinese) You can connect directly to the PC and the software is included in its memory, like standard 3G modems. When connected to the PC, it autoconnects to the network. There&... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections