DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Inflatable Pillow + Sleeping Eyeshade + Earplug Travel Set - Deep Blue + Black + Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydepakk on 02/15/2014

this is really great value as a travel pack, I have in the past paid more for just one of these items than i have for the whole lot here, earplugs are easy to insert and good for keeping out noise, strap on eye mask is just right, not too tight not too loose, i am actually pleasantly surprise by the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVirtux on 11/13/2013

- Very Cheap - Very Comfortable - The 3 things in a small bag - Good quality of the products - Muy facil de llevar a cualquier lugar donde quieras - So difficult to inflate the pillow with mouth. - Muy dificil inflar la cuellera con la boca, se necesitade un inflador para realizarlo rapido y sin dolores.... Read more

La cuellera

0 0 0

• posted bybrucels on 10/18/2013

I loved this pillow. It's very confortable and fits well my head. The eyeshade is very simple and confortable too, wich helps you sleep for hours. The earplug is useless... It won't fit and hold inside your ear. Sometimes i experencied some eyeshade droping off dureing the night, wich made wake up as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byANNA1983 on 10/16/2013

It is a small packet - I am able to keep it in my small purse so I can take it for every trip. It is not that easy to relief air from the pillow. It is wrapped in a foil - once bag is open, you have 4 separate pieces (2 earplugs!) therefore I always need to put it in a separate pocket in my bag and dig ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAja064 on 08/06/2013

It is very quick and easy to inflate. It takes up very little space when deflated and is therefore perfect to have in your carry on bag when travelling on plane, bus or a train. Considering the very cheap price, it is well worth buying before a trip! I have not really found any real cons for this item,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychumachek on 07/09/2013

Low price, good quality. Deficiencies in the pillow is not found, but did not try it. Sleeping mask was quite comfortable - no pressure or rubbing, and the eyes do not sweat) Ear plugs - for single use. Coverage masks for sleeping - a synthetic material. I like a natural. I am happy that I got the sleeping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysisulea on 04/02/2013

The quality of the products look good, are very compact and easy to use as a travel set. i ordered it for a long bus-trip. i'm sure i'll make use of them longer than that. The colors in the set are very nice and pleasant. The smell of the items is a bit disturbing. As they are new, the smell of rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauricioLara on 03/04/2013

This product is soft (the pillow), the sleeping eyeshade its niiice when you are travelling on bus between cities, works as expected, the earplugs, i must confess: i never used, because i sleep with music, and for me at least, is useless, but the rest of the package its okay, i bought it because i needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuzyka on 12/01/2012

Simple for use, light, compact (palm sized minimized). Made of good material. Looks like the photo. Eyeshade close eyes from external light rather well, but sleeping without of it I think is more comfortable and convenient The earplugs doesn't completely isolate from external sound. I think it may depend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections