DX » Community » Reviews » 13-LED Camping Illumination Light (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflyzapper on 04/05/2011

This little LED light is small, but very powerful. It has different modes for different light levels. There is a strong magnet on the back so it can be attached to something metal. There is also a folding hanger so it can be hung from a hook or string. The picture shows instructions in English, but my package was all in Russian. I had to figure out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTMaPhoto on 03/01/2011

This light is very small, almost pocket size so for camping it's great because it virtually doesn't add any bulk. Light output is enough for a 3 person tent but don't expect it to shine like a sun :) The hook is really nice and fits perfectly the hook that hangs in the middle of the dome of your tent - of course if you use a dome shaped tent. Well, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrywall on 01/26/2011

Fairly bright and pretty cheap. Is lightweight so magnet will hold it. Also has a loop on the back for hanging. Has a couple of brightness settings. Need a knife or something pointy to get the plastic loop open for hanging it. Doesn't feel extremely durable. Not sure what the flashing feature would be used for but it doesn't really matter. It is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardomaffi on 12/16/2010

EN: It makes a really good light. It's small enought to hold and handle with one hand. Very usefull in some situations (in my case, I use as a table lamp, but I intend to take it with me when I camp). PT-BR: Esse negocinho tem uma luz realmente boa. É pequeno o suficiente a ponto de você conseguir segurar e manusear com apenas uma mão. É bem útil em ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackNippon on 07/25/2010

It can lighen a large area, so that you can see what you are doing. The first one I received has the external ring of LEDs broken, so that only 3 LEDs work. I informed DX, that shipped me a replacement unit, but also this one has 2 burned LEDs. The third unit I received, instead, works perfectly. It needs 3 AAA batteries, that seem to last for a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagospdvr on 04/06/2010

The price is very good in comparsion with some shops. Can be used to many different forms, in camping, emergency light, adapt a read light and others.In the behind part, an retractable pin can help if you need to hang it. The built in quality is not so good. The form of button of on/off is unusual and a little bother. If you need an lights to anything,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaxxo on 08/01/2009

Bright enough to see what you're doing, Magnetic back for clinging on to metal surfaces and a triangle hook for hanging off ceiling, Two main lighting set ups, 3 in the middle give a more focused beam and 10 on the outside for lighting up a bigger area, hold down the on/off switch for a few seconds and all lights come on to flash 'S.O.S'. Easy to get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypersh on 06/01/2009

Well it turns on. It's fairly durable plastic. Easy to remove battery cover. Comes with LED lights? Easy to install battery. Comes with a hanging part so you can hang it on walls. It was very disappointing I expected it to be a lot brighter. Didn't work out as a camping light or a work space light. Because in t a workspace it shined in your eyes and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscirawan on 05/29/2009

- Pretty easy & straightforward to use - Reasonable brightness - Fairly light in weight - Sturdy design - 3 mode options (outside 10 LEDs = brightest; inner 3 LEDs = useful for when you don't need so much light; inner 3 LEDs blinking = useful to attract attention or to annoy other people in your tent! :P) - More hooking options would be useful (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrgreyc on 05/27/2009

Light weight. Low price. Bright. Very bad build quality! VERY BAD! Two LED didn't work. I fount a fingerprint on light body. The fingerprint is typed in paint. It don't have mode with all LED's on. Only 10 (8 in my case) LED's in outer ring OR 3 LED's in inner ring can be work at same time. Blinking mode is not very usefull. Only 3 LED work at blinking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections