DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder Cell Phone/GPS/MP4
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrazvan on 02/09/2014

- it is compact - it is simple - can be used with a variety of mobile phones since it can be adjusted - it can be mounted on the windshield and also on the dashboard - has anti-slipping surfaceto keep the devices from slipping - low price I have used it for about 1 week before it began to have problems.In the summer time it is better not to leave it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKevin_070 on 01/15/2014

Fits well for most phones. It had a good angle and it is very handy to carry because of it's size. there is soft material so your phone will not be scratched. It also provides enough grip. You can also turn it very easy and use it to film yourself, or the road. The suction cap is also very good, and does not drop. cheap material, and breakable. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavideak on 07/02/2012

none that I can think of. I was using this with my Motorola Atrix, for incoming calls and GPS software, it worked great for about 1 week and then the joint between the suction and grip part stopped working, and i couldn't adjust the phone in my direction. now it just hangs from the windshield, so I bought a different Model (SKU: 41529). There are a ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 01/05/2012

- It is small - It is compact by shape - It is easy to deploy - It's very easy to store, for example you can put in a small glove box when you don't need it. - it's adjustable - It has good gripping force - has anti slipping pads, so you device will not fall off - It has a nice twist lock sucker system, not the usual lever one - i have found none it ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections