DX » Community » Reviews » M12(12mm) Zinc Alloy Car Tire Valve Caps - Red (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNathyn on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not much to say about this product but it is really great. does exactly what it is supposed to and they look really good. You can not go wrong buying these, super cheap and good quality. Cons:There is no cons with this order, if i needed i would purchase more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauzon83 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for caps like this for a while. At this price, it's a really good deal. The finish is impeccable. Threads are perfect since it screwed on my tires. Cons:The package is made to receive 5 caps... I know there's only 4 wheels on a car, but I would lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks really good and feels like it is good quality. Gives a "fresher" look on your rims. I use them on my swwedish "flakmoped" which is painted red and they give a luxury appeal and makes the whole moped look more "custom made".... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUchino on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not much to say about this product. It is just nice looking at your car or a bike (I used it on a red car). I used it in the winter and they did well (no rust or any other damage, which I encountered on the steel caps I had before). Cons:As far as I know, they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGOGO8675309 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Where do I begin...? These red valve caps totally increased the value of my car. They also added about 30HP. People tell me all the time, they're like, "Dude, you have the sickest Nissan ever." I get so many more chicks now thanks to these. They're a... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCiiof on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price for these are great for anywhere. I think thought that since it's from deal extreme maybe just two dollars would have been sufficient. The look great! They are fairly easy to install. Cons:Nothing really. OtherThoughts:Nice and easy way to make your wi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections