DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Ipad/Ipod/Iphone 4 / 4S (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 20 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDog1234 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really good charger for the price. It's about 30% of the cost of a generic one from wal mart and is also about 3-4 times longer, Does a great job of charging your Apple device and connecting it to a computer. Cons:Here's why you need to buy more than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleozawa on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Full functional for charge and data transfer. No problem with connecting the phone to the notebook and to the wall to charge. It works fine with an iPhone 4S Cons:No cons. Really good product Good quality of materials and ending OtherThoughts:It is ok for the price. Rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseeg22 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This Cable is really good as good as an Apple one at 40-50$ for a portion of the price and a good choice of colors. I had the wrong color but still loved it. Cons:As I said I received the wrong color but it's ok for it was a color that I like. It seems to have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheStuff on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works with no problems for my iphone 4 and my ipad 2! the cable length gives me lot of room to move and enough to make it to the bed or the couch yet have the device plugged in and charging when needed! Cons:would have been nice to be a rubbery casing. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightWidow on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very long and you can use your apple device everywhere. The quality is almost the same as the apple original cable. What a shame that apple does not make any of these cables. Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:I have been using it with my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaelkhayri on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long cable mainly used in the bedroom. The original is too short to charge the phone and use it while in bed. This cable allows great flexibility. Cons:I does not survive if you have kids. Mine have ipods so they end up using this cable sometimes. They walk aw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPantheraUncia on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought two and both function the same. Tested to charge & sync with these Apple products: iPhone OG, 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S iPad OG, 2, 3. iPod Nano 6th gen. Cable is a nice matte black finish. Plugs are a singly piece of glossy plastic with clear white imprinted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBScott on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice strong cable with a short bodied plug. the cable is robust and the attachment to the plug house appears to be solid. I don't expect the foot of the plg to break for the time being Cons:It would be nice if the cable was also available in the color white as well as the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypelasky on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really useful in compare with the original Apple one that almost doesn´t fix anywhere. I use it on my office where the plug and the computer is a litlle far away so i can´t conect by the apple cable in any of this parts Cons:It dosné fix with itunes, only f... Read more

Long and useful
    0 0
  • posted byphillipie99 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is 3M long which is long enough to reach across almost any room. It works with all iPads/iPods/iPhones that do not use the new lighting connector and it is really inexpensive. The build quality is fairly good which is to be expected at such a low pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections