Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuke1987 on 11/19/2014

Pros: so nice product, good quality, good price, good material, fits perfect on any gun, so many levels of adjust and types of use, if you looking for a good quality produtct i recommend this. until now i don't have any problems with that, fast shipping, fast aprovement of payment, now i will buy accessories.... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybiohazarder on 09/17/2013

It just came in, and i tried it out. It is adjustable and fits my Gas Blow Back Beretta M9 Perfectly. It has a extra pouch which holds my spare Clip and the Velcros are adjustable to that point, that it also fits my BB Speedloader. It is much sturdier and heavier than expected,which adds to the comfortablity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJan09 on 09/03/2013

A good holster that is very adjustable. Works with both pistols and revolvers. A pocket for a common size magazine. Can be attached to the belt as well. Quite cheap. The holster is quite slack when attached to the hip. It gets quite uncomfortable when running. One of the clips broke at once due to a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelmsman on 06/15/2013

It's VERY and VERY good holster. It fits for all my pistols. I'm using this holster with my Beretta M 92 FS, Glock 17 and airsoft pistols Gletcher APS, Gletcher TT. This holster is adjustable, so you can adjust it to any, ANY size of the pistol, even with the silencer. I am an airsoft player, and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianMarket on 01/28/2013

is a leg Holster!!!! well realy is good regulable holster , i put a glock 18 , Beretta 92 ( 22mm ) , Walter SP22 and all fit nice for the velcro it have. The material are good and it are well finish, the clasps are strong same as the seams i se no cons, the price can be low i think , but is a good product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielMaxao on 12/14/2012

It's a awesome pistol holder. I highly recommend it! It looks very robust and has a nice color. The adjustments are very useful and it holds my 9mm easily. It has a magazine compartment too. The belt-strap is very good. It has a great quality, more than I expected!!! The adjustment straps are a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycartman99 on 09/18/2012

Really easy to use. Sits nice and tight. Adjustable in all ways! holds my Glock 17 and a extra magazine perfectly. Really cheap compared to other stores. nice black color. You can take off an extension witch you strap to your belt to reduce the lengt from right over your knee to the upper part of your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by71Robert on 08/03/2012

The holster is adjustable, just so that any pistol may fit into it, and the stretch belts hold it in good position on your leg. Details like clips had casting bits that I had to remove for improved function, and the belt towards waist-belt may seem loose fitted. The leg belts are not for thick legs. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackBlackSE on 07/21/2012

- Cheap - The fabric parts are sturdy and fits around the gun perfectly. - Alot of adjustability for straps and clips. - The straps are a bit short if you're a big or heavy set person. - The straps are a little bit flimsy and the plastic clips arent the strongest. The feel of the fabric parts that fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoxxy85 on 01/17/2012

Bought this drop leg holster for my M9 GBB, it fits perfectly since the holster is adjustable. The velcro strap on this thing is good but not the best. The plastic part looks like not that durable, I don't think it can take a rough usage while on the field. The material should have been a bit tougher,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections