DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston CompactFlash CF Elite Pro Memory Card (16GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

- CHeap - Good capacity - Relatively slow - PIN slots not well drilled, beware of PIN bending in the camera !!! This is a medium range CF card when it comes to quality and capacity. I am mostly satisfied of performance, but would enjoy more speed. Buffer size is usually 13 RAW pics on burst on 5D MKII. Beware, the "wells", or PIN receivers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanyolaf on 01/24/2013

The card came well packed, good packing. The card is preformatted. The use as SSD hard disk and it worked without problems. Access speed read/write was acceptable as harddisk SSD. The CF is preformated in FAT format. None. The packaging is correct, the card work correct. Nothing to say. The card claim as original KingSton but i thing that not is a genuine.... Read more

Front Bottom
    0 0
  • posted byMauricioMussi2 on 12/13/2012

Excelent CF card! It does what it says so. Very usefull for photos (RAW or JPEG) unless you shoot sports or something that requires high speed burst photos. I shoot weddings and this card fits just perfect por my needs. Sometimes slow depending on what you're shooting/filming. But very usefull in the mos common situations. It tottaly worth the money ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections