• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycontac on 07/01/2015

ベルトの調整に便利です。

Impression:works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted bywi11ow on 03/12/2015

The removal tool works exactly as advertised. I have a watch where one link was on the wrong side, and without tools I couldn't remove the pins from the links. This thing did that in literally seconds. Pros: works great, low price Cons: doesn't look entirely shiny and new, the pin in it might bend

Impression:works as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted bynish123 on 12/22/2014

Got this to adjust my wife's watch. It didn't come with any video or instruction, but it is not hard to figure out how to use it. The build is good. I did made a mistake and the small needle got bend a bit, but that was totally my fault and i was glad the tool didn't simply break off :) Overall,... Read more

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK

Impression:PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

• posted bygnaus on 01/15/2014

Very small, lightweight and handy link remover. Full metal construction. Used it already on many watch bands. It is much better than the plastic link remover i had before. Unfortunately two watch bands i worked on are too wide, so they don't fit in this link remover. Since i needed a tool that i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrakovson on 12/04/2013

Very solid construction in terms of rigidity. Easy to use. I think for almost all sizes of watches. Only oversised watches could cause problems. The pin is thin enough to remove almost all the pins of different watches. Thin yet sturdy. I think this pin can go on for years when used correctly and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuper1337 on 05/10/2012

+ It was able to short the wrist band of my IK Colouring watch. + Better materials used than the plastic ones. + Very cheap (cheaper as shorting my watch at watch shops). + Tip size is ok for most watches, doesn't break. - Tip bend after first usage! (still usable though, was able to bend it - to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPreceptor on 12/13/2011

I liked it a lot, it has some nice features : - It does exactly what it's supposed to do. - It has a nice build quality and looks sturdy. It will probably last for a long time; much better than the plastic ones. - Nice cost-effectiveness. Now it's pretty easy to remove my girlfriend's watch Very... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere