• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10316146 on 07/19/2016

Rien à dire, bon produit

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMaximeSharp89 on 07/01/2016

Pros : Great product, AA batteries fit perfectly, and the on/off switch work perfectly. Cons : Arrived without the screw to lock it

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by10153828 on 03/31/2016

Good quality case with battery sliding cover. Works perfectly, highly recommended.

0 0 0

• posted bystaffanp on 01/17/2016

Very good for the price, the plastic is a bit cheapish but I haven't had any issues with the function holder and its switch.

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoptc on 12/28/2015

Very good for DIY Projects when replacing or creating something that need batteries! Very recommended.

Impression:Very good for DIY;

0 0 0

• posted bythekorex on 07/03/2015

Pros: ON/OFF switch, red and black wires, quality of plastic material is good and solid. Cons: Back cover slides off too easily and can be opened accidentally. There's a screw hole in the back cover lock it but it didn't came with the screw. Overall this is a very good battery box.

0 0 0

• posted byshockwaver1 on 03/20/2015

This is a really good 2xAA battery holder. The case cover is easy to remove and has a screw hole so that you can securely close the battery case. The On/Off switch works well and is a really nice feature to have that is missing in a lot of cheap cases. Cons: The wires are fairly thin - good for a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrac50 on 01/31/2015

Pros: its working perfect and its as shown. good quality. Cone: None

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLinuxSuperUser on 12/15/2014

The product is good but I expected a better quality. It's useful for DIY Project but the switch should be on the front side and not on the back.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjustinmillerdx on 04/10/2014

It holds batteries and has a switch, exactly as described. I'm entirely satisfied. It is a very simple gadget, so I don't have much more to say about it. No real cons. It's pretty much what you'd expect for under 2 USD. 3V is nowhere near enough to run most Arduino-based projects, but with a pair... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere