Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 04/10/2014

It holds batteries and has a switch, exactly as described. I'm entirely satisfied. It is a very simple gadget, so I don't have much more to say about it. No real cons. It's pretty much what you'd expect for under 2 USD. 3V is nowhere near enough to run most Arduino-based projects, but with a pair of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichaeldeWaard on 03/16/2014

It's affordable, and the build quality ain't bad, the on/off switch is really usefull. The batteries are hard to replace due to the fact that the springs are too 'big'. Although looking at the other reviews, I might be the only person who's experiencing this problem. The lenghth of the wires are little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byravenlp on 08/13/2013

Overall great quality, the plastic fells strong enough. Cover slides into place and it also has a screw hole to secure it. The on/off switch is very useful and it has a very low profile. The batteries fits just right. Wires are about 15cm long. Polarity is well labeled. No mounting holes but as it's ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 07/01/2013

The build quality seems to be fine, the leads are relatively strong and the metal within the case seems good too. There are no screws included, which means the back cover panel does not stay on unless you find your own screw or you glue it. I would have given these a 5 star, but because they are missing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidjanssen on 06/06/2013

compact, usefull for lighting up leds. the switch is kinda useless because if you use it in a project you will have a switch somewhere else. Also the box is a bit bigger because they had to fit a switch in there. It's a bit expensive for dealextreme standards. I have more cons than pros but the pros ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBoredomca on 05/30/2013

Battery's fit really nicely and don't rattle or short. I have two of these and they both work as well as they could. Its a great product. I do not believe there is any, works perfectly. It will take my rechargeable 1.2v aa's and regular 1.5v's. you can screw a side on so they really are not going anywhere ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzunke on 05/05/2013

Very easy to use. Very practical power source for small electronic components. It has switch which is useful if you don't need "always on" power supply unit. It's under $2 so it's cheap. Build quality is good for price you pay. Nothing to report, work fine. Very useful (in my case I used it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycspanza on 03/11/2013

the springs are firmly mounted and the body has solid construction, plastic is solidly thick enough with just enough flex so it is not too brittle, it switches with just the right amount of force did not come with screw to lock the cover closed there no easy way of firmly attaching it to my project (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtakS on 02/13/2013

It holds very well AA batteries. Also 14500 It has an "on off" switch, VERY USEFULL It is closed, so for places with dust is quite good. Plastic quality is better than expected Nothing special Maybe wires could be better. Good to make 3V or even 6.4V with LiFePo4 or 7.4V with LiPo. I am looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byffta123 on 11/30/2012

Nice fit for batteries, decent leads & contacts, decent quality plastic, the on/off switch is a nice bonus. Cover a bit difficult to secure properly, but it works. Drilled for a screw (not included) for applications where it 100% must stay on. It's cheap price wise but NOT low quality. Does exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections