• Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikolayborisov on 04/28/2017

Impression:Very good;

I tested it with a breadboard and it works as expected

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bythekorex on 07/03/2015

Pros: ON/OFF switch, red and black wires, quality of plastic material is good and solid. Cons: Back cover slides off too easily and can be opened accidentally. There's a screw hole in the back cover lock it but it didn't came with the screw. Overall this is a very good battery box.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshockwaver1 on 03/20/2015

This is a really good 2xAA battery holder. The case cover is easy to remove and has a screw hole so that you can securely close the battery case. The On/Off switch works well and is a really nice feature to have that is missing in a lot of cheap cases. Cons: The wires are fairly thin - good for a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMichaeldeWaard on 03/16/2014

It's affordable, and the build quality ain't bad, the on/off switch is really usefull. The batteries are hard to replace due to the fact that the springs are too 'big'. Although looking at the other reviews, I might be the only person who's experiencing this problem. The lenghth of the wires are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 07/01/2013

The build quality seems to be fine, the leads are relatively strong and the metal within the case seems good too. There are no screws included, which means the back cover panel does not stay on unless you find your own screw or you glue it. I would have given these a 5 star, but because they are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycspanza on 03/11/2013

the springs are firmly mounted and the body has solid construction, plastic is solidly thick enough with just enough flex so it is not too brittle, it switches with just the right amount of force did not come with screw to lock the cover closed there no easy way of firmly attaching it to my (no I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOtakS on 02/13/2013

It holds very well AA batteries. Also 14500 It has an "on off" switch, VERY USEFULL It is closed, so for places with dust is quite good. Plastic quality is better than expected Nothing special Maybe wires could be better. Good to make 3V or even 6.4V with LiFePo4 or 7.4V with LiPo. I am... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytekel2001 on 11/21/2011

-on/off switch is useful for DIY projects -there's screw hole for stabilizing the cover which's useful if you are using it on a toy for kids (screw not included) -approx. 10cm of each wire cover does fit the holder but click mechanism doesn't work. may get loose in time (here works the screw a to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere