Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMlherd on 09/16/2013

pretty useful, small enough and cheap battery holder moreover there is a switch on it so every single time I don't need to remove wires to turn off my project. I use it with my Arduino board and it works well. It's fit for most of my projects. I don't need to work close to outlets any more becasue I don't need to use adapter with Arduino. :) I can't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxabe10 on 05/21/2013

It is easy to use and compatible with arduino 100%, Best of all it's very cheap, battery holder characteristics: Good wire and conection Good building materials Quick response Very Samll very resistant List of things cons: the user manual is not An example of connection of cables The conclusion is that the battery holder works great. buy this!!! works ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKoppany on 01/31/2013

Good enough quality for DIY projects, have a built in power switch which can be used for your gadget, so you don't need to add a separate one. The lid snaps in tightly and won't come off on it's own under normal conditions. Not a big deal, but it could have bigger leads. Not necessarily a con, but if you don't need the power switch it might give you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykafidov on 03/02/2012

on / off switch is useful for DIY projects. Also, if you use the box for charging Batteries use with Digital Balanced Battery Smart Charger and Discharger. There is a screw hole stabilizing the lid which is useful if you use it for the toys of children, the screw is included. Approximately 10 cm of each wire. The wires are soft and durable, will not ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections