Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

Works as you suppose it will, without any problem. The case is strong and durable, the button on / off has a good touch. Batteries come and are very secure. It is a good price. The cables look a bit shoddy, gives the impression that can be yanked out (although I had no problems with them). I am very ... Read more

photo1 photoOpened photoBatteries

0 0 0

• posted bycmozz on 06/27/2014

This is a great case, the switch saves me time by not having to add one afterwards so it's really the perfect case for my projects. No con's I can think of it is exactly what I wanted. This is a great case for portable projects, it is light and small enough with the AAA batteries to be a perfect addition ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrema91 on 11/20/2013

Cheap, parts fit nicely, light, wires aren't too thin and the power switch is useful. Batteries fit snugly in the case. Seams look quite tight, though it isn't waterproof. Really easy to open, you just slide the case open. Seems to be really nice build quality for the price. Can't really think of any,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycurtisc on 06/15/2013

Works well, case is well formed, no cracks and all the covers fit well. The ON/OFF switch is great and extremely useful. For 2 AAA's, the case is fairly compact, very little wasted space. None at all! I bought 15 of these for some lighted centrepieces I was building. They turned out great. Don't do what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForoLinternas on 06/13/2013

It's simple and perfect. If you need a 3V portable power supply, just buy this. Put two simple AAA batteries inside and that's all. It has an "on/off" button in the back. Good idea. No cons. Just the wires could be a bit stronger, but the current ones are ok too. I use it to power 3V laser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtakS on 02/13/2013

It holds very well AAA batteries. Also 10450 It has an "on off" switch, VERY USEFULL It is closed, so for places with dust is quite good. Plastic quality is better than expected Nothing special Maybe wires could be better. Good to make 3V or even 6.4V with LiFePo4 or 7.4V with LiPo. I am looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeikkuDX on 01/28/2013

Battery holder box with a switch and some 15 cm (6 inch) leads, ready for use in your project. Tested with regular batteries, NiMHs and 10440 Li-Ions, all batteries fit well and have a solid contact. Switch is in the back, so if you fix this holder with glue or drill holes for screws, the switch will ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFalkusa on 12/17/2012

Ordinary battery holder for holding 2xAAA bateries with on-off switch. Great for DIY purposes and for powering up microelectronic circuits. On/off switch is great since you don't need to take batteries out or solder/desolder anything. It is made of hard plastics. From outside looks OK, and inside it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjayduey on 08/03/2012

-works as expected -sturdy -has a switch and cover -good for powering the green or blue lasers None, really. It works as expected, it holds batteries. Maybe the stripped part of the leads could be longer, but thats very easy to do. Not really a con. I used it to power a green, 50mw laser until I found ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections