• Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10055696 on 10/27/2017

Impression:Works nicely,3;

Fits perfect as I hoped.

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byaritn on 08/06/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: Boa qualidade e perfeito para pilhas do tipo AAA. Contra: Não sei se está na descrição do produto, mas vem com um interruptor, talvez possa dar problemas.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byliedson on 05/08/2017

Impression:good,Great value,Works nicely;

Pros: quality, price, includes wire, ON/OFF button is very useful Cons: None I bought this battery case to use 2xAAA rechargeable batteries instead of 1xCR2032 for a kitchen scale that drains the battery way too fast. It works great and lasts for a long time.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVariantik on 01/31/2017

Impression:good,Great value,Works nicely;

Брал для того, что бы сделать игрушку для дочери. Скоро попробую. На вид всё очень достойно.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBrenner on 01/04/2016

easy to be assembled wire short

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoshuab15 on 06/20/2015

Impression:Great value,Works nicely,AAA;

Pros : Comes with leads, very cheap, and works perfectly fine Cons: nothing that I can think of Works nicely on my DIY LEDs projects, the leads are so helpful, and it got integrated swich, which is a +++

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydjinkyman on 04/24/2015

Pros: high quality manufacturing. Cons: the lid slides off in the wrong direction, towards the wires, so everytime you open/close the lid you pull on the wires a bit. I suspect with time it will break if you don't do it cautiously each time.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLinuxSuperUser on 12/15/2014

The product is good but I expected a better quality. It's useful for DIY Project but the switch should be on the front side and not on the back.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytoni15 on 06/27/2014

Works as you suppose it will, without any problem. The case is strong and durable, the button on / off has a good touch. Batteries come and are very secure. It is a good price. The cables look a bit shoddy, gives the impression that can be yanked out (although I had no problems with them). I am I... Read more

photo1 photoOpened photoBatteries

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycmozz on 06/27/2014

This is a great case, the switch saves me time by not having to add one afterwards so it's really the perfect case for my projects. No con's I can think of it is exactly what I wanted. This is a great case for portable projects, it is light and small enough with the AAA batteries to be a perfect... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere