DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 9V / 2 x AA Battery - Transparent
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDXbrazil on 03/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was all that I wanted to organize and carry my batteries safely. Avoid wasting batteries or mix them with other objects. Avoid discharging the batteries, keeping the load for the moment we need them. Cons:No cons until now. The case does its job well. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManhuawang on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The plastic material of the case is thick and sturdy. The hinge seems sturdy and closes with a satisfying click. Cons:No real cons. The case does its job well. OtherThoughts:There’s a little play with AA batteries in order to also accommodate 9v batteries. If you were a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoaforce on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good for save your 9v battery from dust and water spill, this also can extend the battery durability. Cons:The case is very thick, it may be broken if over pressed. The flip is also thick and it's difficult to open the case. OtherThoughts:It's a good idea to make battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best case to carry only 2xAA or 3xAAA or 1x 9v batteries. I have a lot of 4xAA battery cases and they are bulky and bad when you only need to carry 2xAA Seems durable and similar high quality than the one I received with my Genuine sanyo batteries Cons:A bit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBozaBonanza on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good case for 2x AA Batteries.Transparent so you can see what batteries are inside, in case you use it with different battery capacities or rechargeables batteries... Can also take a single 9V battery if that is what you need as well... Cons:None so far..... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybosoko on 12/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Compact storage box for 9V batteries. - In addition, fits 2 AA batteries if you want (they won't even rattle inside). - Looks sturdy and should be able to handle plenty of use. - Also, transparent, so you can see what's inside. - You could probably stick a p... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections