DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Steel Band Water Resistant Wrist Watch (1 x 377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarla231 on 01/02/2014

"What kind of a sorcery is that?!" people might ask, after seeing this on your arm. I loved this product. It has a nice look and nice texture on the cord. It looks amazingly cute. I read about the product before my purchase. Everyone was talking about the vertical red line. Yes, it's painted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMojo532 on 09/26/2013

Owned it for over a year, and still works. Really like the design. Confuses a lot of people. Certain to get a lot of remarks on it! Time seems to be accurate, never misses a beat The band looks like its for females. Had to replace it for a leather band before i would wear it. The band is OK, just not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixerUA on 09/08/2013

They are really unusuall. Bought this watch for my girlfriend, she looks them very much. They are very good looking, numbers are big and clear. There are very useful dashes between the numbers, so dividing the alternate every 2.5 mins, not five. Strap does not inspire trust, but looks pretty. Red line ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byd4sisone on 07/09/2013

- Wacth very cheap for Russia. i looking for cheap and amazin' present for me, and find it. - Steel band -Water resistant -At first it was hard to tell time. Long accustomed, but now is easily determined what time is it. I cannot see any problem of quality or performance This is a good watch for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamsterdamas on 06/06/2013

Nice looking, very attractive watch. Can be worn either by male or female. Not very big, just regular watch size. Suits for any occasion. Not usual dial, but easy to understand. Wowen steel strap is really cool, and gives a bonus to its overal looks. No cons regarding operation or design. Alloy a bit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byecis on 06/01/2013

I was looking for something cheap and easy but unique. This is it. It is easy to use and understand. Numbers are big enough. No need for instructions. Size is perfect (at least for me). Already many people i meet are asking about this. It looks moore expencive than it is. Had to adjust strip holders ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytkdeals on 01/03/2013

Everybody wants to know how this watch works Looks very cool, inner moving parts are great Price not the cheapest around, but come on, for such an exotic watch as this it is worth it My only complaint is with the size, it could be a little bigger, in pictures it looks big but in my wrist, which isnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsycocandy on 11/26/2012

Unique design, beautiful, excellent quality material, looks much more expensive than it is. The package that came the watch is very weak. Luckily the clock seems sturdy and therefore had no damage. But it could come in a package a little better, even if it costs more expensive. Takes a while to understand ... Read more

General view Detail with watch in hand

0 0 2

• posted byMetroB on 11/20/2012

Very unusual and attention grabbing watch. I just love watching it tick so I won't be selling this one. Good build quality with no flaws that I can see. It's lighter than i expected which should make it all day comfortable. Part of a larger order it came safely individually wrapped in a padded envelope.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjtotheh on 11/15/2012

The watch has a great design. Stays on time for several days. The red stripe is painted on the glass, so I am affraid it wil dissapear after a while. The battery was fallen apart when I recieved it. needed to replace it directly, but that wasn't a problem to me. Great watch for a good price. Digits are ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections