DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byampena on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good Quality -Cheap -Good replace part to original Panasonic 3D Polarized (passive) glasses -Strong Cons:-Sometimes looks like hard to repose in the ear, but is Ok -In other words nothing to say in cons to this product. OtherThoughts:-Its Ok, Its a good produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeyboardik on 03/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The glasses are cheap. It is possible to change film if it brokes. Cons:The quality of glasses is bad. But if you wear them at home I don`t think this is very big problem. I don`t think that this is for every items, but I`m not lucky and I got glasses with dif... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypashte on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great circularly polarized 3d glasses. I've tested on my LG 3D TV and the image quality was great. Even better than original glasses. Plastic is very strong, ideal to childs. The prize couldn't be better. Cons:The polarized plastic is thin and fragile, seems t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronyket on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Great quality plastic frame. Works perfectly with LG Cinema 3D TV's. Cons:Ordered two, but one of those came with a loose lens. OtherThoughts:Those 3D Glasses, I also bought with more 2 pairs of Clip-On Glasses for using with my LG Cinema 3D TV, an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxxzanka on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and they work for any passive TV set (my is panasonic et5, but all LG, Philips and Panny passive 3D TV are ok). Quality is not exceptionall but they do they work like panasonic goggle (by the way: Panasonic googles are very weak, these are stronger) C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflaviobello on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tere's nothing much to say about it * the glasses fells confortable when you wearing it * works just like the ones that comes with the tv * mine was come with 4 glasses but i have more than 4 friends and families and etc, so i order this one for test and now i'l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUniversaltool on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, decent build quality, good for when you have company with your passive 3D TV or as a more comfortable alternative the the ones given out by the theatres, at least the Real3D ones Cons:The price could be cheaper, but if you are buying multiples it i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections