DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston High Speed USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (16GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonesT3 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice price and high storage. I tested it in 3 different devices: TV, PC and DVD player and Kingston USB flash drive worked very well in all of them. Fast and reliable. You can store 16 Gb of your favourite files in this nice pen drive and take them with you everywhere.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejandroml on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Excelent price (in my country, Argentina, is over 30 USD). -Comes with the original package (seems that there is genuine products in China after all!). -It's well constructed, it seems solid and durable and will last for years. Cons:-None. Until now it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanLeproso on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product, it works perfectly, it's really genuine, fast and safe, nice size, well made, very recommendable. The packaging is the original and it comes in a standard DX paper bag with the soft safe bubble plastic inside. It arrived in perfect condition... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodlima00 on 05/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Kingston USB 2.0 high speed pen drive is very good! works perfectly, high build quality. very easy to use!looks small and the color is black. this pendrive have a metal protection in the front of the USB good to protect of damage. Cons:I didn't found cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygalwachs on 03/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, well constructed, large capacity for a pen-drive. The packaging is a cardboard holding a little plastic box holding the Drive, so you can keep that little box for storage purposes. Cons:Slide-to-side connector cover. It's a strange cover and does not protect 100%... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygnm123 on 12/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is a great deal due to the low price and a very useful product and good quality. A product easy to use. USB 2.0 speed. - Great value,low price is excelent here is more less USD 25 Cons:one of the cons is that the capacity is 14.7 GB and not 16 but i think t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections