DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Steel Folding Knife with Clip (54mm-Blade)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrianthul on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:By far the best knife I've ordered on here. Really great, I wish I could order some more, I definitely would. The build, the knife itself, the action, the fit in the hand, all of it is just right. If I could, I'd buy 5 more of these, no joke. They are absolute... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasonSi on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a Karambit that's pretty cheap, good for normal knife use and combat (ripping motion). It has a fairly sturdy Lock (Frame lock) The hole is pretty comfortable. Easy to flick it open (after you break it in) Spinning the Karambit is extremely addictive. Knife... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyhostar on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes oiled. The blade is extremely sharp, dont needed any re-sharping than the other knives in this price category. The surface treatment is perfect, hard to scratch it. Cons:Its a really good copy of Mantis Karambit, with some modifications( It has only one ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoastal91 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very sharp! Confortable and easy to handle. Blade is oiled, witch is a good sign.. It means it wont get rust and it will last. It also comes in a protected package sealed in a plastic bag(with buble wrap). Cons:it is not made of high quality steel. but it is not t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaponte92 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Knife comes very sharp out of the box, has a nice tight lock, thin profile makes it an excellent every day carry (EDC) knife, also seems to be sturdy. Another nice little pro is that due to the karambit style build, it fits well in the hand, and is well suited... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySven338 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:++the sharpness is okay for this Price but not good. +++easy to open with one hand if you know how to do it ;) ++ its an very high quality product for little money. +++it looks great. It makes friends jealous ;) Cons:-I'm afraid it's a fake of Mantis Karambit... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMvn7705 on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, good quality, very sharp! Confortable to the grip and easy to handle. Blade comes oiled, thats good for us, that way it wont get rust and it will last longer. It comes protected its package and plastic bag so the product will protected. Cons:It needs tw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTobi-Wan on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great knife at this low price, quality is as one wold expect. The knife looks great and functions well, the lock can be a bit hard to work but this should get better with use. The color is good and the knife feels nice and sturdy. it is as sharp as one can exp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections