DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Nylon Rope Cord for Camping Hiking Climbing - Black (4M)
Customer’s impression:
Simple long
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAZigmund on 09/03/2015

I use the rope in camping. The length is OK. The loop at the end of the rope is useful. The quality is good enough for the purpose. The grip around the trees is good. The elasticity is sufficient. I don't have any negative comment. The rope is good for camping but it should not be used in climbing.

0 0 0

• posted bysarisaadi on 10/31/2012

-rope is always useful -comes with tied circular ends -carry case is good -black color is nice and the casing along with the rope is matching -rope quality is not the greatest -the stitching of the case is not the greatest either -i would not use the rope for climbing Its worth the buy, if you to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAFakeman on 03/08/2012

- Quite cheap - There are already two loops at the ends of rope - Good bag - Really universal - Useful at practicing tightening ties - Could be longer (not so con) - Smells like a cheap plastic toy gun - Holder at the back of the bag easily tears off - Sometimes, it can look unsafe to use it - at... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere