DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Lighter with White LED Light - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoftisen on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cigarette lighter is very good. The wires are very good and warmed up in just a few seconds. You can use it for whatever, like lighting candles and sending up fireworks on New Year's Eve. And the best part is you do not need gas. You just charge it with usb to pc.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnilanka on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this because I have a tendency to forget my lighter in the car and on a hot day, when I come back to the car, I find lighter in pieces. However, this is light and does not have any flammable liquid in it which makes it safe for use. the USB charger make... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySatori42 on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightweight, but durable. Heating element comes on in 1 second. For people who camp and smoke, it's absolutely ideal to have something both a light and a lighter that can recharge. Smaller than a large Bic lighter. LED button makes for easy signalling in the dar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrimReefer420 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great electronic lighter. Butane free alternative and windproof. Easy to light a smoke or start a fire for camping. Seen the same product advertised at 29.99 so $5 is a great deal if you want to test one out Cons:Feels kinda cheap. Not too sure how long the battery and el... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWAShannon on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly out the box, only took a couple hours to charge. LED is indeed UV. Of the two I ordered one is still working just fine, for the other see below. Cons:Ordered two black models, received two different colored models. One of the two elements broke after a w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Never saw a lighter alike. I had seen some lighter with flashlight but none like this. This lighter has the distinction of running resistance inside. lights the cigarette without producing heat. reminds me of the lighter cars. Cons:Do not know much about electronics but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjukfan on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little lighter that I really enjoy a lot. No more running out of lighter fluid or matchsticks in the middle of the night and light your cigarettes on a toaster. When the battery runs out just plug it in to your usb port and recharge it, again a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections