Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byispawnathome on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* heavy = sturdy, no cheap materials | * both blade and handle are really smooth, nice finishing touch | * blade has been sharpened | * compact Cons:* the blades paint is very very slightly faded out in 2 spots | * weight could be better balanced towards the blade | * bla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasonSi on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This night is a spring-assisted folding knife, meaning that you only have to push on the tab or use the thumb-stud and push a little on it and it will fold open with ease. It's small, and the blade comes fairly sharp. Cons:Looking at it first, I thought it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRexregnorum on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Knife comes sharp (almost razor sharp); It has a nice weight (130g-140g, ca. 4 6/8oz); nice colour; won't close on its own; two ways to open it one-handed; good sprin (opens fast); good grip (when facing upwards and when facing downwards) Cons:You may have t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodename93 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Heavy (you will always feel knife in your pocket); Sharp- I can shave hair from my hands :) ; Very good grip; Nice blade colouring; Very sturdy construction; Easy to open with one hand; Easy to use for left-handed. Cons:Bigger than I expected; Maybe too heavy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmonodeoz on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es una gran y practica navaja de bolsillo, con un clip para colgar de la cintura. El mecanismo es muy practico, rapido y facil de usar. Tiene un gran filo, te podes afeitar sin necesidad de usar cremas con la cuchilla. Su tamaño no llama la atencion y es... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKalu on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, Light and comes hair-shaving sharp out of the box! Good Spring Assisted opening, does not feel like it will fall apart in hands, good grip on plastic scales. Open body construction - will wash well if you clog it with dirt/blood/guts, assembled with standard hex sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKen67neth on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For it's price, it's not bad, Came razor sharp. Good handling feel to it. It's a spring assisted knife by the way. If you are looking for a conceal self protection this is it. Cons:The pocket clip was broken when it came. I wish it was slightly lighter, beside... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmanosperta on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is a beautiful knife, very small, heavy, comfortable, it fit perfect in my hand and the most amazing thing is how it cut! is very sharped, i really liked Cons:at first I struggled to understand how to do to put the sheet inside but that's because I'm a rookie... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytommzah on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is awesome! Its small and compact. Its also very sharp. It has a nice weight to it aswell. Very happy that I bought it! Easy to use. I tried cutting through a bunch paper with no problem what so ever. Like said, its REALLY sharp. Cons:Havent found any cons yet. A sma... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCarsyNI on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a lovely we knife, feels great in the hand and is pretty well made. the handle has a nice pattern which works well as an anti slip grip. the blade opens very well with a quick push down of the opener the blade comes out of the handle and locks firmly i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections