DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Water Resistant Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrincelee on 01/23/2014

The wrist watch looks very matured and attractive. it can suite any occasion its being worn: be it casual or working class, the wrist watch fits in perfectly well. the surface gives it this advanced look. the battery of the watch was already dead before it got to me. the leather of the watch reduces its value but with am more superior leather handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCwy on 09/28/2013

+ Its very cheap, so you can't really go wrong on this one + Very fashionable in my opinion, does not really look phony/fake apart from the pretend small dials + Goes really well with brown shoes - Wristband is red underneath - You can't wear it a lot, it will wear out to fast - For me, wristband broke after ~2 Months wearing daily - May be 10 minutes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimantha2005 on 07/03/2012

Very attractive watch head with a shiny dial. Looks intermediate between sporty and pro. The size is exactly the correct for any wrist. The weight is very light so there is no heavy feel. The strap looks sturdy. The three miniature dials are non functioning but look great. The white background makes the dials stand out.Ideal with black trousers and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidPx on 02/06/2012

The bezel has a good style about it with the red accent around the "12" standing out. Also, the leather band is more supple than other leather bands from DX watches. The glass cover popped off after banging my wrist against a wall but it did snap in. I kind of doubt its water-resistant any more but I wasn't planning on swimming with it anyway.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections