DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Charging Station Cradle + EU Plug Adapter for HTC Desire S/G12/Incredible S/EVO 4G
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTekss on 12/21/2013

Simple and qualitative charger for charging Batteries for phones low price and good quality plastic, has a charging indicator, when the battery is discharged pink when the battery charge becomes blue. Allows you to keep the battery charged additionally, as well as have the ability to connect the USB cable to charge the phone directly. Remove the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalex93 on 06/30/2013

I can charge both my phone and my extra battery at the same time. I can just put the battery in and I don't have to charge my phone ever. I went back to regular charging because this thing does not charge very well compared to the stock charger. But it still comes in handy. The LED is pink while charging and blue when charged. I think it should be red ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byremyh on 11/16/2012

Does what it sais, charges your phone battery out of handy. You don't have to ceep your phone wired, just swap batterys and leave the empty one in charger. Also it is better for the battery, becouse it will alvays be charged all the way to the maximum. Keeping a spare fulll battery gives you the possiblity to keep using your phone when one battey is ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections