DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDESPE on 07/20/2015

recu avec du **, mais une super coque. Mon fils est très content et elle resiste bien. Très pratique et maniable je conseille cette coque.

0 0 0

• posted byDZIDZE75 on 01/01/2013

i need this kind of case for my samsung galaxy s plus, because i drop a couple of times my phone, but i was lucky not to broke him. i have this protective case 4 months and i love it. quality is very good, i have little scratches on back of the case but it's ok... silicon frame is little to big,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyrne on 12/29/2012

I bought the case to protect my Samsung Galaxy S I9003, and the product is perfect! It really protects against any eventual drop. The aluminum case is strong enough to support a drop on the floor. The build quality is good, but the glue used to put the silicone frame together with the aluminum to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKernel64 on 10/09/2012

Phone slides nicely into soft plastic. All buttons and conectors aviable. It has a nice silver matt look. The phone is protected really nice even at front side. You can drop it from a skyscraper without any damage. No warranty. The phone screen dlickers sometimes. Never did without the case and A... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byassafganor on 08/27/2012

Great look, the silver back surface make it looks expensive. Silicon case with metal shell for back and sides. I think that it more protective from the traditional silicon case. The holes for camera, mic, speaker, etc. are well placed. Fits on the phone perfectly. Not easy to fit phone in, but it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDZIDZE75 on 08/23/2012

DX is great!!! Case for my phone is high quality, nice packed. I wait for delivery 15 days, but Macedonia (balcans) is far from Hong Kong :)) and what is most important, i pay only the case (4.10$) and nothing more :))) ???????.... DX is great!!! Case for my phone is high quality, nice packed. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoxior on 04/03/2012

the Back Protective Case for the Samsung i9000 Galaxy S - Silver is very beautiful and practical. color and well defined and will not peel off. the rubber is very tough and very good material. the fit is perfect on the phone. I recommend this product to everyone who has this phone model galaxy s... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere