DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDZIDZE75 on 01/01/2013

i need this kind of case for my samsung galaxy s plus, because i drop a couple of times my phone, but i was lucky not to broke him. i have this protective case 4 months and i love it. quality is very good, i have little scratches on back of the case but it's ok... silicon frame is little to big, when phone is in your pocket it looks too big case is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyrne on 12/29/2012

I bought the case to protect my Samsung Galaxy S I9003, and the product is perfect! It really protects against any eventual drop. The aluminum case is strong enough to support a drop on the floor. The build quality is good, but the glue used to put the silicone frame together with the aluminum case seems to be weak. The silicone frame also helps grabbing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKernel64 on 10/09/2012

Phone slides nicely into soft plastic. All buttons and conectors aviable. It has a nice silver matt look. The phone is protected really nice even at front side. You can drop it from a skyscraper without any damage. No warranty. The phone screen dlickers sometimes. Never did without the case and stops after removal. The phone gets pretty thick and hard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byassafganor on 08/27/2012

Great look, the silver back surface make it looks expensive. Silicon case with metal shell for back and sides. I think that it more protective from the traditional silicon case. The holes for camera, mic, speaker, etc. are well placed. Fits on the phone perfectly. Not easy to fit phone in, but after it is inside it fits perfectly. The back surface is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections