DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaper183 on 02/15/2014

Good quality for the price Aluminum and rubber protect your phone really well Had to glue the rubber to the aluminum once but i had removed the phone from the case a few times before that happened. Really protects the phone well, i have dropped my phone many times in the year and a half I've had this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrJoinT on 01/27/2014

- Build quality is very good for the price - Combination of hard plastic and a softer material makes it sturdy but keeps the buttons easily available. - Protection level seems to be very good - All connections easily accesible and no hinder for the cameralense. The hard back case makes the phone a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxdoen on 12/31/2013

TIME OF OWNERSHIP 1 YEAR hard cover, not so much as a rock but it has protected my phone from falls of between 2-3 meters, shoots a little high speeds and has weathered attacks laboratory chemicals acids and oxidizers. And when it has a really cool wearing steam punk look painting stand me only 2 months ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLittleJacob on 08/24/2013

The case looks cool, with the alluminium back covering the plastic. It fits well on the Galaxy S i9000. Resistent to drops. The alluminium will keep marks of drops or scratches. The edges are too big to be comfortable when taking it out of the poket. The alluminium and the rubber part will take off, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiLencer007 on 06/08/2013

-Protects your phone as supposed to. -Hard plastic back and rubber button and inside protection. -Gives your phone a nice look. -Great price. When I bought the protector the rubber was a bit loose,with time it started coming off from the plastic back cover,had to use glue to fix it.. the lock button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanizz83 on 05/22/2013

Is a great case. It fits very well to the phone and thaks to its holes you can use the camera and listen to the speaker. It has two differents types of plastic. The back part is made with strong plastic that protects the phone in case it falls down, and the front plastic is perfect to avoid your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlos.www on 04/29/2013

Nice feel. Hard back with jelly top. Easy to find buttons. Jelly top won´t last in my pocket (i think) and is a dust magnet. But is not entirely a problem. Quality item with a good price. It´s my second case. This one is way better than the other. It´s a really nice case and you can easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byypolt on 02/05/2013

Stirdy aluminium backplate with good quality silicone encasement protects the phone from fall damage at nearly every angle. The holes and cutouts work perfectly as do the side volume and power buttons. None. This product including shipment half across the world was cheaper than it would have been for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarnejki on 11/20/2012

Very well made without any visible flaws, fits perfectly and does not make the phone look much bigger that is in reality. Very good backside protection, because of metal part. Also excelent side protection of silicone sides. maybe a hole for earphones in a little bit too small ( or it is just my jack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjtotheh on 11/15/2012

This protective back case is of good quality. It doesn't make my phone look very much bigger then it is. Great price. The back of this protective back case is very smooth, I would prefer a bit rougher surface, so it won't slide anywhere when I put it anywhere, for example on the dashboard of my car. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections