Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanubhavsaksena on 09/06/2010

Not a perfect fit but does what it is supposed to do. Covers the board well. Gives a better grip for the feet and hands specially during excerise. It is not a perfect fit. But does not move when you are standing on it. The build quality is ok. The place where you stand the grip has some pointed grooves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZarqoun on 11/12/2009

Keeps your Balance Board clean, and feels rather pleasant to the touch. not all knobs go into the holes (Has Nintendo sticker on bottom) - doesn't really bother the use of the product. AS has been said here - it really DOES stink at the beginning. but I washed it, and after a couple of months it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2009

Covers your wii fit board so it stays clean, and it's also softer on your feet. I found that I was getting sore soles after using the board for more than half an hour, now I have no problems. Less than half the price of the same thing at the shops. Was a little tricky to put on, but it's been on for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

Great build,great quality, it doen´t fit perfectly but it has a reason: the balance board has to move, measure, "balance". If it was too fitted, too attached to the board, it would be a problem to the adjustments of the Balance Board. I found it not cheap. It has great quality, but I hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElisabethm on 01/18/2009

It protects my balance board so it doesn't get dirty. You have a much better grip, so it "feels" better. It's really cheap. The only problem I noticed was that the nobs won't fit totally on my board, because there's a nintendosticker on one of the holes. I don't think it smell that bad. I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiti_princess on 11/30/2008

It protects the wii fit board like it's supposed to. It provides somewhat "grip", so it's good in that you won't slide off the board. It doesn't quite fit the wii fit board properly, and is somewhat bigger (just marginally) It's quite thick, although that may not be a con. Cleaning it is also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySikakone on 11/12/2008

Now you do not need to worry about getting your balance board dirty and smelly. I have used thick socks to keep the odours off the board so it affected my game. Now I can use the board bare footed and I can wipe the board clean with wet cloth. Great! Sleeve did not fit "like a glove", but this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byE_Man on 11/11/2008

This is such a needed device. Everything that I come in contact with for the Wii gets so dirty, from controllers to lasers. I had my board for a week or two before this ended up shipping. Was I ever glad to get this in. I washed my board off and haven't had to do anything since. I don't mind that this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhanah on 10/15/2008

this item is way cheaper than what they have in market. it was easy to put on. the little nobs fit in the screw holes almost perfectly. i recently got my wii fit, and been dying to put on cover for it, and now with this product, i can use wii fit without worrying to dirty it. now my wii fit will stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackolow on 09/28/2008

- Cheap - Fits well - Doesn't slip away from the unit - Silicone is a bit 'latex-y' when starting - Smells a bit, but it goes away - Feet slip a bit because the skin is not tight I bought it so that I can use socks on the balance board without slipping off. It works for this purpose. It starts to look ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections