Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanubhavsaksena on 09/06/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not a perfect fit but does what it is supposed to do. Covers the board well. Gives a better grip for the feet and hands specially during excerise. Cons:It is not a perfect fit. But does not move when you are standing on it. The build quality is ok. OtherThoughts:The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZarqoun on 11/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps your Balance Board clean, and feels rather pleasant to the touch. Cons:not all knobs go into the holes (Has Nintendo sticker on bottom) - doesn't really bother the use of the product. AS has been said here - it really DOES stink at the beginning. but I washed it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Covers your wii fit board so it stays clean, and it's also softer on your feet. I found that I was getting sore soles after using the board for more than half an hour, now I have no problems. Less than half the price of the same thing at the shops. Cons:Was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build,great quality, it doen´t fit perfectly but it has a reason: the balance board has to move, measure, "balance". If it was too fitted, too attached to the board, it would be a problem to the adjustments of the Balance Board. Cons:I fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElisabethm on 01/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It protects my balance board so it doesn't get dirty. You have a much better grip, so it "feels" better. It's really cheap. Cons:The only problem I noticed was that the nobs won't fit totally on my board, because there's a nintendosticker on one of the holes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiti_princess on 11/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It protects the wii fit board like it's supposed to. It provides somewhat "grip", so it's good in that you won't slide off the board. Cons:It doesn't quite fit the wii fit board properly, and is somewhat bigger (just marginally) OtherThoughts:It's quite thick,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 11/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Now you do not need to worry about getting your balance board dirty and smelly. I have used thick socks to keep the odours off the board so it affected my game. Now I can use the board bare footed and I can wipe the board clean with wet cloth. Great! Cons:Sleeve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is such a needed device. Everything that I come in contact with for the Wii gets so dirty, from controllers to lasers. I had my board for a week or two before this ended up shipping. Was I ever glad to get this in. I washed my board off and haven't had to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhanah on 10/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this item is way cheaper than what they have in market. it was easy to put on. the little nobs fit in the screw holes almost perfectly. i recently got my wii fit, and been dying to put on cover for it, and now with this product, i can use wii fit without worryin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackolow on 09/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Fits well - Doesn't slip away from the unit Cons:- Silicone is a bit 'latex-y' when starting - Smells a bit, but it goes away - Feet slip a bit because the skin is not tight OtherThoughts:I bought it so that I can use socks on the balance board without slipping... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections