DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100/i997/HTC G14/Z710e/P510e - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlantay on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This adaptor is reasonably priced. The item is small. I noticed the word Samsung embedded on the adapter but it worked with my HTC as mentioned in Deal Extreme website. I connected it on the spot and it worked without a hitch. I could play video with sound with no lag. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorhighness on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy, just plug in and everything works! Auto detected by Android and the screen appears on the telly without all the icons. Works well with movies and youtube. The plugs fits snug and holds cables in place, no chance it will fall out. Cons:Nothing, everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaneofalltrades on 03/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Genuine Samsung product or the best knock off ever made. Samsung logos on both the body of the adapter and the micro USB cable head. Exact same plasic casing and cord as the factory Samsung charger/USB cable that came with my SGSII! Works flawlessly with HDMI... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections