Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpawnDivel on 01/14/2013

very good product. The 28 LEDs light up very well. Simple plastic material. However what do fulfill promises. It make a really bright light and the neck is pretty strong! At night is very useful if you need light and don't wanna turn the light on in the room... It gives the impression that it's cheaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspheric on 01/14/2013

Reasonably well built, looks nice and gives out a good amount of light. I'd have preferred the goose-neck to be a bit stiffer. The light's head sometimes slumps under its own weight. It is possible to get it into a stable position, but a stiffer goose-neck would have made life easier. I wanted a light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrickmiraldo on 08/20/2012

It's cheap and it's simple. Plug it in and it lights up! Couldn't get any easier than that! Light range is great, I can see the whole keyboard in completely dark situations, different from those single LED-lights. Very bright. Build quality is so-so, the LEDs mount is somewhat loose, but nothing serious.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDadanunu on 08/20/2012

-It make a really bright light and the neck is pretty strong! -At night is very usefull if you need light and don't wanna turn the light on in the room... -Until now I don't have any one reffering to the quality. -The price could be lesser then that... For what is doing it has a reasonable price comparing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRobertFoek on 12/13/2011

Cheap but stable usb light. The build quality is actually pretty good. The top, holding the leds, feels stable. The goose neck is stiff enough. It's not too stiff and not too loose. The light is incredibly bright, I did not expect it to be this bright. Probably because of the huge amount of leds. None ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections