Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- the goose neck is rigid and stiff. it stays in place when you position the adapter head
- good solid connection between the adapter head and the light and fan. once you insert the light or fan into the adapter head, it stays there, and requires a bit of force to pull it out. this is good as it won't become loose
- fan blades are soft flexible plastic paper, lightweight
- light is actually very bright when close. and can offer some amount of lighting when far.
- nothing is broken, seems to be made from good quality plastic and metal
- nice shiny silver colour
- fan is a bit noisy, but that doesn't bother me. if you use it in a library, it can be distracting to others. it would be good to use the the fan outdoors when its hot
- the USB connector should have been the same silver colour or black. the white plastic makes it look cheap.
- I dont know how long the light will last. maybe after prolonged use (5+years?) it will be dim. then you should replace the bulb, but you can't really take it apart.
- the gooseneck will probably become less rigid after prolonged use, but that's normal with goose necks.
just buy it again if it becomes broken or loose or the light is dim. it's so cheap compared to other USB notebook lights. and plus it's a combo with exchangeable heads, so you don't need to lug around a giant piece of light and fan combo. compact so you can carry it around.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.