DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Mode Red + White LED Light Tie-On Bike Lights - Pair (2 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite bright little lights, good for being seen, not for seeing at night. Simple to install and use. Easy to remove if i want to (say if you have more than one bike). Cons:Buttons a bit hard to push sometimes, specially if you are wearing winter gloves. Silico... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespadaleo on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this pair of bike lights are very useful for the safety of the biker, because of the brightness of the leds and the effects of blinking. very convenient mounting system that allows quick removal when leaving the bike where you can not see it Cons:with the whit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeatnicko on 12/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's exactly what I wanted. Easy to use (one button press -> blinking mode, second button press -> always on, third button press -> off). Easy to install on any bicycle tube. Well built, seems waterproof. The CR2025 batteries have good capacity. Cons:I don't kn... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections