DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Mode Red + White LED Light Tie-On Bike Lights - Pair (2 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarnaucrous3 on 11/14/2014

Pros: Easy to use, good built and two types of light : intermittent light and steady light. Cons: The two lights are the same color. Neither is red. Read more

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Quite bright little lights, good for being seen, not for seeing at night. Simple to install and use. Easy to remove if i want to (say if you have more than one bike). Buttons a bit hard to push sometimes, specially if you are wearing winter gloves. Silicone strap could strech a bit more, it is hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydusteel on 01/09/2014

Any cyclist that rides at night time or ever on a rainy day must have at least of one safety light. And these one are prety powerfull for the size. I like the style of these lights. Easy to put and take it out from the bike. Theres one, it is not tool-free to replace the bateries. You will need to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicouso on 09/16/2013

in one set you have the white and the red light Each one is colored with the same color as the light, so you want get confused as qith other leds the buttons are big enough to press them easily The lights are good enought to be seen and see et dark places none thay are easy to fit to the bike you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byespadaleo on 08/14/2012

this pair of bike lights are very useful for the safety of the biker, because of the brightness of the leds and the effects of blinking. very convenient mounting system that allows quick removal when leaving the bike where you can not see it with the white one i had one problem: when i attached it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeatnicko on 12/10/2011

It's exactly what I wanted. Easy to use (one button press -> blinking mode, second button press -> always on, third button press -> off). Easy to install on any bicycle tube. Well built, seems waterproof. The CR2025 batteries have good capacity. I don't know how long the silicone straps will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections