DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Micrometer (0.001mm Resolution / 0mm~25mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZhivoi on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good quality of measurements. Tested with professional measurement tools. Not the best, but really good. Very cheap for this quality. Package - good wooden box! Works very long with only stock battery (more then a year) Lots of settings. Inch and metric... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice price. the best I have never see for this kind of product. - Very nice quality : clean and sober but it's very good quality for the price. - Accuracy begins at 2 microns (for F.S of 0-50mm) and 3 microns (for F.S of 50-100mm) - Resolution is 1 micron... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKermite7 on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very very very nice price. the best I have never see for this kind of product. - Very nice quality : clean and sober (caution it's not possible to compare with a Mitutuyo or a beockeler instrument) but it's very good quality for the price. - Accuracy begins... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDiviner on 08/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have this micrometer for about a year now, and I use it all the time, it never failed. It is simple to use, very accurate and reliable. This is a solid tool, it's hard to break. This could be said also about the wooden box that comes with the micrometer. Cons:The fini... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GOT to be the price! JUST as accurate as my Mitutoyo DigiMike, and 1/20th the price! Digital display is clear, and has a good viewing angle. No jitter either. Cons:None (for me). It does the job, and if it should die, it's replacement will hardly break the ban... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 12/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What say... it do what for it was made for. It come in a beautiful wood case It's an every day instrument at least for me and at this price is hard to find something similar Cons:the scotch used to seal the bot ruined it... The buttons are in low quality plast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 06/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Can be connected to USB to download measurement data (not tested) - Very easy to use. - Accurate* - Has both metric and imperial measurement. - Comes in a nice wooden box with a spare battery. Cons:- No cons. OtherThoughts:This exact model is much more expen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections