DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Micrometer (0.001mm Resolution / 0mm~25mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZhivoi on 10/22/2013

Really good quality of measurements. Tested with professional measurement tools. Not the best, but really good. Very cheap for this quality. Package - good wooden box! Works very long with only stock battery (more then a year) Lots of settings. Inch and metric system. Without power on/off button. Buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

Very nice price. the best I have never see for this kind of product. - Very nice quality : clean and sober but it's very good quality for the price. - Accuracy begins at 2 microns (for F.S of 0-50mm) and 3 microns (for F.S of 50-100mm) - Resolution is 1 micron (or 0.05 mils) - USB Interface !!! it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKermite7 on 10/19/2012

- Very very very nice price. the best I have never see for this kind of product. - Very nice quality : clean and sober (caution it's not possible to compare with a Mitutuyo or a beockeler instrument) but it's very good quality for the price. - Accuracy begins at 2 microns (for F.S of 0-50mm) and 3 microns ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDiviner on 08/31/2011

I have this micrometer for about a year now, and I use it all the time, it never failed. It is simple to use, very accurate and reliable. This is a solid tool, it's hard to break. This could be said also about the wooden box that comes with the micrometer. The finish looks somewhat cheap - but it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParrotile on 03/04/2011

GOT to be the price! JUST as accurate as my Mitutoyo DigiMike, and 1/20th the price! Digital display is clear, and has a good viewing angle. No jitter either. None (for me). It does the job, and if it should die, it's replacement will hardly break the bank. If you are "getting on" and the eyeballs aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazenokage on 12/09/2010

What say... it do what for it was made for. It come in a beautiful wood case It's an every day instrument at least for me and at this price is hard to find something similar the scotch used to seal the bot ruined it... The buttons are in low quality plastic but this is not a real problem. The data cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisotco on 06/10/2008

- Can be connected to USB to download measurement data (not tested) - Very easy to use. - Accurate* - Has both metric and imperial measurement. - Comes in a nice wooden box with a spare battery. - No cons. This exact model is much more expensive in locally. The pricing of this unit is about the same ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections