DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 8P8C Network Modular Plug Connector - Black (30 Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Muy buena.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylobit on 09/24/2014

Pues eso, tampoco es que hubiese mucho margen de error al tratarse de conectores macho rj45. He montado unos cuantos ya y sin ningún problema de fabricación. El crimpado resulta muy sencillo y queda bastante robusto. Ningún problema en los test de conectividad una vez instalados. Recomendaría su compra,... Read more

Impression:Muy buena.;

0 0 0

• posted byxbipin on 02/02/2014

good quality, atleast great compared to the price, nice packing, like the black colour as well none i can think of so far, all plug have worked great for me would be great if the clip were more sturdy, sometimes the crimp tool used presses on the plastic clip inwards so over time they tend to break so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredejavite on 12/03/2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how good quality these are ! Even the cables which are supplied with very good quality routers do not have such good quality jacks, they are that good. They look cool too, when you combine then with a grey or blue sheathed cable they look really good. There is nothing to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRajivG on 06/26/2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how good quality these are ! Even the cables which are supplied with very good quality routers do not have such good quality jacks, they are that good. They look cool too, when you combine then with a grey or blue sheathed cable they look really good. Not really a con but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefstr on 05/08/2013

Great colour as I said above. I looks great on my laptop.. ads more style compared to a simple common ethernet cable plug. Perfect fitting in my laptop no lose connections. The price is good. There is nothing to complain about. Great product. What sheath cover fits better? Alone the clip will break easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShannoes on 09/24/2012

A well-priced plug connector that everyone who does any amount of networking needs to have plenty on hand. The fact that these are colour-coded makes them even better. None at all. These are one of those rare products that Just Plain Work. These plugs have a nice solid feel about them. They grip the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheHesser on 02/21/2012

These connector plugs are great when you need to make a network cable. It doesn't matter if you need to make a normal cable or a cross cable, this plug is suitable for it. There are no DOA's and the plastic is very sturdy. I have seen a lot of other ones out there that aren't as good as these ones but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections