DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 8P8C Network Modular Plug Connector - Black (30 Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredejavite on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was pleasantly surprised at how good quality these are ! Even the cables which are supplied with very good quality routers do not have such good quality jacks, they are that good. They look cool too, when you combine then with a grey or blue sheathed cable t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRajivG on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was pleasantly surprised at how good quality these are ! Even the cables which are supplied with very good quality routers do not have such good quality jacks, they are that good. They look cool too, when you combine then with a grey or blue sheathed cable t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefstr on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great colour as I said above. I looks great on my laptop.. ads more style compared to a simple common ethernet cable plug. Perfect fitting in my laptop no lose connections. The price is good. Cons:There is nothing to complain about. Great product. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A well-priced plug connector that everyone who does any amount of networking needs to have plenty on hand. The fact that these are colour-coded makes them even better. Cons:None at all. These are one of those rare products that Just Plain Work. OtherThoughts:The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheHesser on 02/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These connector plugs are great when you need to make a network cable. It doesn't matter if you need to make a normal cable or a cross cable, this plug is suitable for it. There are no DOA's and the plastic is very sturdy. I have seen a lot of other ones out t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections