DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port PS3 Wirelss Controller Charging Station (with AC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytroyralph on 01/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device is superb in many details. It is an amazing solution to having usb wires around trying to charge your controllers. With this device, you can declutter your gaming space and the design is quite aesthetic. Despite other peoples experience (getting a white one) m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterson on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sony should have provided this as a optional accessary. The 4 ports provide the right number of slots for my use: 3 controllers, and 1 mini keyboard. It charges well and even has a trickle charge to avoid damage from over-charge. Worth the money to de-clutter and have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikkohoo on 02/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Has actual charger electronics inside - will not fry your controllers. Informative red/green LED signals when the controller is ready for action. Cons:- I don't understand why on Earth this device needs FOUR ultra-bright LEDs. They make the charger shine lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymydex007 on 10/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product. Very easy to use, love the illumination. This is a great way to charge multiple controllers without having a mess of charging wires all over the place. Very nice streamlined unit to free up clutter and still be effective. Cons:They advertise black unit but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheScammah on 09/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great for all four controllers I have. Eliminates all the clutter of those annoying and expensive usb cables that don't come with the controllers. Light up blue leds all around it underneath & four on the front so you know when the controller is ready. Cons:Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYellowshock on 02/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very conveniet way to charge 4 controllers at once (overnight) - Cool blue glass l panels and red-to-green leds per controller to see what charge status is - Very neat organized look for the controllers, i.e. no more clutter - No more 'forgetting' to charge and then h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections