DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port PS3 Wirelss Controller Charging Station (with AC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Price .... Great Product

posted by troyralph on 01/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This device is superb in many details. It is an amazing solution to having usb wires around trying to charge your controllers. With this device, you can declutter your gaming space and the design is quite aesthetic. Despite other peoples experience (getting a white one) mine is black so it is exactly as advertised. Well worth it. The price is way better than chargers that do less in my local stores so I am quite pleased with the price as it is.

Cons:

Can take a few extra seconds to line the controller up with the charging plug so you need to be careful but it fits nice and snug. This was the only reason that I gave this product a 4 in Ease- of- Use. Otherwise, it would have been a 5.

OtherThoughts:

This device is exactly what I needed and many of the products on the market at local retail stores only had chargers for two controllers and not more. This is probably the best solution and the super bright LEDs aren't that bad they actually act as a small mini light when I am passing through the room to the kitchen so I can see what I am doing.

Bottomline:

If you are in the need to declutter and are looking for a charger that does exactly what it is supposed to then this is your solution. It is a must buy, if you are looking into a better way to charge your controllers.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections