DX » Community » Reviews » Novelty Creative Grenade Shaped Zippered Key Case Coin Pouch Bag Purse - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great looking and functional

posted by 7unw3n on 01/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It has a very attractive design and its quality feels quite good. It is definitely worth the money. The round carabiner looks and feels sturdy enough for me to hook it on my bag without fearing that it might drop out.

Cons:

It is a bit too small so it is hard to keep anything other than what it is intended for. It would not fit a regular sized card or any modern day touch screen phones.

OtherThoughts:

It is good for keys and coins where you can hook it somewhere easily accessible. I'm not sure if it is airport friendly though.

Bottomline:

If you are considering, you can stop doing that and get it. Its quality does not disappoint. It is also cheaper than any other places I've seen. The grenade bumps are 3D and they appear on both sides making it good to look at any direction. The zippers (one on the outside and one on the inside) are chromed with a helicopter design engraved on it. It would have been even better if they put in more effort on the zippers to make it more "grenade-like" but overall it's still a very good buy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections