DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 115 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excelente buena economico Bom PRODUTO. versatil
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykikiribu on 08/14/2014

Trabajando con el dispositivo me fue fácil comenzar a utilizarlo, es muy versátil lo pude trabajar con dos microcontroladores de familias distintas, la primera de atmel el ATMEGA48 y posteriormente con TI el micro msp430g2552 sincronizaba mi aplicación en android Honeycomb v3.0, aunque no he podido comprobarlo con versiones mas recientes pero imagino ... Read more

Impression:buena,economico,versatil;

0 0
  • posted byrflopes4 on 08/13/2014

Pros: Easy to install and to use. Basicle like plug&play. It's very good. I've just plugged into a breadboard and an arduino, and in my android device do a connection to the bluetooth module. Cons: Nothing to say. Maybe, the module could bring some manual and some examples of configuration Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byFariiaz on 08/13/2014

É de fácil utilização com Arduíno assim como microcontroladores em geral. Possui boa precisão, confiabilidade e um range razoável. Pode comunicar com qualquer dispositivo mestre bluetooth oferecendo bastante flexibilidade nos projetos desenvolvidos com ele. Read more

Impression:Bom PRODUTO.;

0 0
  • posted bydenpat on 07/09/2014

It's very useful with Arduino. It's simple to implement a bluetooth communication in your DIY project with this thing. It's very compact and cheap. You can modify its configuration with AT commands Only cons for this thing is the shipment delay (in my case about 1 month), but i think it depends from the location where you live. I'm trying to use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrtwist3r on 07/08/2014

It's easy to hook to different microprocessors (Arduino, PIC, you name it) and it's incredibly easy to configure. Everything from the device's name, PIN, baudrate and other settings can be customized via AT commands (Search for BC417 bluetooth on Google). Perhaps a couple of mounting holes could've been a good addition, but not really a con. Make sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVal76 on 07/03/2014

Well wrapped in a plastic film, works as advertised, discovered and paired with an Android tablet the first time. Like the cable that comes with it which allow for a different connection order of the pins. Pairing was flawless with a Chinese Android 4.2 tablet. And the V-Stabi (V-Bar) apps works fine with it. No cons for now, still working fine. included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnufkin2 on 06/21/2014

very nice module , does waht it souppose with very little bad things at all. would recommend it buy buy buy. very small onetoo,maakes your hand shake while not using it. should really understand what u do with it no many thoughts about this one, just a simple module of bluuetooth with not much very much. it has one too buttons plus antenee. andnot very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatleev on 06/14/2014

Small size with standard inputs and outputs. Incredibly good signal coverage. You do not have external antenna placement. Works flawlessly speed 115200. Fully compatible with Arduino. Allows connection between the Arduino project and smart phone without any problems. No cons. Arrived well packaged without bent legs or any other shortcomings. I highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byas400dave on 06/10/2014

-great price -easy to use -great for Arduino -delicate -took a long time to get to US, but that is OK with such a great price. -no Documentation Great device!! Super easy to use with Arduino. I would recommend using the SoftSerial library with Arduino so you can program and use the serial monitor at the same time with this. A lot easier to debug. Range ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsarge on 06/10/2014

Cheap, simple, comes with connection harness. Not certified by Blue Tooth but, but who cares, it works. Great price, simple to use, decent build quality. I was able to use this connected to an Arduino connected to my RC transmitter to send telemetry data to my Android phone. Very cool and worked perfectly. Worth the price, will buy more of these. Easy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections