DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente muito bom Awesome buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBockra on 12/13/2014

Small bluetooth with easy use. connect module/arduino: VCC/5v GND/GND TXD/RX RXD/TX use that code as example: http://pastebin.com/XdV2bz8q see video disription of usage. Read more

Easy to use bluetooth Easy to use bluetooth Easy to use bluetooth Easy to use bluetooth Easy to use bluetooth

Impression:good,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byFridberg on 12/04/2014

It is very cheap and good, and worth every penny I've had some problems with it. But i dont know if it just was me messing it up :) Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybnooijens on 11/28/2014

Pros: - Easy to use, Only have to connect the wires and it's working - Decent quality. Everything is solid, Can use it in everyday life. And even more important, it has good protection so it will not break very easily. - Good range, I tested it and i could walk away around 20-30 meters. Cons: - No installation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlackchaos6 on 11/19/2014

pros: muy util para conectar el arduino con el pc o android via bluetooth. cons: no he podido conectar iOS con este adaptador, si alguien lo logra por favor hacerlo saber Read more

Impression:Muy util,BBB;

0 0 0

• posted bypablo7890 on 10/10/2014

I'm using it now for about 4 months and I must say it's working like a charm all the time. It's really easy to setup with Arduino or even with other AtMega/ATTiny microcontrollers. Also, price is right! My overall 10/10 :))) Pros: -price -quality -small size Cons: -none found yet :) Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byXavierke on 10/06/2014

Pro: Works good. Always connection with smartphone. Con: no Contra's. The HC-05 Works excellent with the Arduino Uno RV3.0 board. Receive it verry fast. thnx dx. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlaskalic on 10/03/2014

Pros: The product works as expected, I didn't had any problems. Cons: It took one and a half month to receive this module. The price isn't that good. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byNiXijav on 09/28/2014

Pequeño módulo Bluetooth para Arduino u otros microcontroladores. Muy sencillo de conectar y operar; sólo requiere de 4 cables. Rápida conexión desde cualquier dispositivo Bluetooth (Probado desde un smartphone Android y un ordenador portátil). Nombre y código PIN del módulo fáciles de cambiar. Pros:... Read more

El mejor módulo Bluetooth El mejor módulo Bluetooth

Impression:Pequeño y funcional;

0 0 0

• posted bynrvmru on 09/10/2014

Pros: It is worth the price and it is works well. It is compatible with any arduino. I have used it for around a month already in an arduino mega and it works fine. And compared to other models, it is very cheap. Cons: I did not encounter any problem with it till now. Read more

Good product

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoCas on 08/29/2014

Pros: Cheap and Functional Cons: Its appears to be a slave only. So you only can change pin and name. I tried with android connection (terminal) and a PC connection with visual basic serial programed port. All Both works ok. Keep in mind that you will use the bluetooth as a serial port in the pc/android ... Read more

Impression:buena,economico;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections