DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymc193 on 12/07/2016

Pros: Um ótimo sensor para utilizar em projetos no arduino. Permite uma gama de possibilidades para controle e automação. Cons: Sem contras.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 3

• posted byMartinCC on 11/18/2016

Pros: Good packaging (well protected for long travels). Arrived in good shape. It's a little smaller than I expected but doesn't really matter that much. Cons: None so far. Need more time for test it. This one came muuuch better protected than the IR and Temp Sensor I ordered. This one came a bag... Read more

Get BTooth on your Arduino projects !!! It's a MUST HAVE ! Get BTooth on your Arduino projects !!! It's a MUST HAVE !

Impression:Simple,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted byflameless on 08/13/2016

É fácil de encontrar manuais na internet, e é simples de usar. No entanto, acho que poderia ser mais barato.

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted by10375239 on 08/11/2016

Pros: es perfecto, justo lo que pedí muy bien cuidado sin golpes ni nada. exelente precio y calidad. Cons: NO.

0 0 3

• posted byivanrg47 on 07/20/2016

Pros: Works with Android, Windows, Mac OS, Ubuntu. Really fast. Has good range, I have tested from 20m away and works like a charm. Low power consumption compared to other modules. You can use different Baud rates, I tested that it works with 3.3 and 5V devices. Cons: It doesn't work with IOS. BT... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPattagghiu on 07/13/2016

This is one of the easiest way i could find to add wireless sensors to my raspberry. I expected much more difficulties getting this to work, but it was quite easy. You need to configure the device accessing the serial interface (speed, name, pin and so on). Then you can access it with BT and use... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9511614 on 07/08/2016

chegou rápido e sem tributos recomendo a loja

produto muito bom

Impression:perfect,gostei do sensor;

0 0 0

• posted by9854416 on 06/22/2016

Comprado desde Chile. Se demoró poco mas de un mes en llegar. Buena calidad de producto, llegó rápido y en buenas condiciones. Simplemente agradecido. Pros: buena calidad, en relación al precio está excelente. Gracias DX!

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMotolsky on 05/12/2016

No problems with instalation and communicate with arduino. Useful for diy and electronical experiments with cellphones or other bluetooth devices.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9539241 on 03/17/2016

Good product for wireless control over whatever you'll make and/or wirelessly read data from it. Connect with the device with pin 1234, and, for Arduino users, simply use the Serial library for communication. As it uses the serial interface (rx & tx pins; digital 0 and 1) you cannot use this it's... Read more

Impression:excellent,Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere