DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Awesome muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8981431 on 08/25/2015

Great price. Have to search around to find how to use it. Watch out for interference if you are using a servo near it.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGr0ove on 08/21/2015

Good range for such a small bluetooth sensor.

Impression:Good range;

0 0 0

• posted bydavideddu on 08/21/2015

I used this product to connect my Arduino board to my phone, and it works perfectly! Bluetooth serial can be used to control a micrcontroller from a phone or computer.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 08/15/2015

Complex extension for Arduino. Knowledge needed for example to write Android programs, or process in Windows Bluetooth data into usable data. Extension for the advanced programmer. Dutch: Complexe uitbreiding voor de Arduino. Kennis nodig om bijvoorbeeld Android programma`s te schrijven of in te... Read more

Impression:Complex;

0 0 0

• posted by9145099 on 07/23/2015

This is a very good product. I bought 3 of them and all works. I use it for my quadcopter and some other projects. It is easy to setup. Just google: HC-06 to find all information about how to programme it.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypericanikolic on 07/16/2015

Pros: The device is working perfectly and it is easy to use (Plug&Play). The delivery time was ok. Cons: The price tag is a bit high, but not too much.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byPachak on 07/09/2015

Pros: Muy sencilla de conectar y configurar, dandole conección a mi placa Arduino y mi telefono Android, estoy muy conforme con esta placa.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9478620 on 07/05/2015

Fast shipment to the Netherlands, it tooks 6 days. great packaging no damage. Bluetooth module has four connection pins, Vcc; gnd; txd; rxd. Vcc is 5v and rxd is 3,3v. So beware when you are gonna use it with Arduino, Arduino uses 5v on the signal. So its best the use a voltage devider to protect... Read more

JY-MCU HC-06 Bluetooth Module JY-MCU HC-06 Bluetooth Module JY-MCU HC-06 Bluetooth Module

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9461549 on 07/03/2015

Very good this product, fast shipping and great price, all very nice ... Recommended for all ... No contraindication ..

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bySphinxStudios on 07/01/2015

Worked flawlessly. I followed this tutorial: http://42bots.com/tutorials/how-to-connect-arduino-uno-to-android-phone-via-bluetooth/ and was able to get it up and running in about 15 minutes or so. I didn't have any issues with the module. It was refreshing to see something working as it should go... Read more

Impression:good,Worth the price;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere