DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect muito bom Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySphinxStudios on 07/01/2015

Worked flawlessly. I followed this tutorial: http://42bots.com/tutorials/how-to-connect-arduino-uno-to-android-phone-via-bluetooth/ and was able to get it up and running in about 15 minutes or so. I didn't have any issues with the module. It was refreshing to see something working as it should go... Read more

Impression:good,Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted by8681130 on 06/15/2015

Pros: - Easy to use - Cheap - Efficient Cons: - Disconnects randomly sometimes - Hardly connects sometimes Bottomline : I wouldn't hesite if I had to buy another one, for its price it does exactly what I expect from it. Its ease of use makes it even more perfect !

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9455210 on 05/29/2015

A very simple connector. Made of one piece, no moveable parts. Build quality feels really good. No problem plugging this into my

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byTom1980nl on 05/24/2015

Very easy to use. The module does everything for you. You can connect with it right away, when it is powered. Sending and receiving bluetooth data is just as easy as sending and receiving via the serial port!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9235502 on 05/13/2015

near to 2.5 month to came...

0 0 0

• posted bySushiToyota on 05/12/2015

It does exactly what it needs and advertised to do. no trouble connecting to arduino and guides easy to find online

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byalphacrack on 05/11/2015

perfecto para proyectos pequeños, para poder comunicar distintos dispositivos por bluethoo, muy buena la relacion entre calidad - precio.

0 0 0

• posted bytasos45 on 04/28/2015

Pros: Working perfect with arduino ,easy to use ,breadboard friendly Cons : None Other:Value for money

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRickMaistter on 04/27/2015

easy to use, easy to connect. you don't need any libraries, but you have to search the internet on how to connect it to the pc

Impression:good,light,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byrbaretta on 04/25/2015

Pros: Preço bem mais em conta que no Brasil, mesmo com o Dolar em alta. pequeno e funcional, idela para projetos básicos de eletrônica. Contra: Nada

Impression:good;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: