DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Awesome Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9709641 on 01/31/2016

Documentation widely available, works without a glitch, easy to setup, easy way to add wireless connectivity to your project.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8986772 on 01/16/2016

pros: there is a lot of info on the web about these modules. It is not hard to get started with this cons: less AT commands available than for the hc05 module

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynetl on 01/11/2016

after modifying an arduino to program at 9600bd I was able to program it over this bluetooth module. pros: works out of the box

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byraikkonn on 12/31/2015

muy buena calidad - precio. relativamente facil de configurar y programar. lo uso con arduino nano todo ok

0 0 0

• posted bytrialkornel66 on 11/17/2015

Pros: Easily can be configured( you can change pin code, baud rate and name), good range, very cheap and lot of documentation on the internet. Cons: The module doesn't have a fixation pont, so if you want to fix it, you can use tape or something else.

0 0 0

• posted byhumbertinnho on 11/02/2015

it's a great product and I am very eager to use.

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosvolt2012 on 10/27/2015

Este módulo, es genial para sus proyectos con arduino y microcontroladores ya que es muy fácil de configurar y utilizar. Los comandos at que soporta son lo suficiente como para configurarlo y ponerlo en marcha en pocos minutos, el pinout esta impreso en la misma placa así que no tendrán para... Read more

Módulo bluetooth con muy buenas caracteristicas

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byEdjeBV on 10/25/2015

To get it to work with Brain/Ikon/Xbar FBL program you have to adjust the baudrate through the serial port. It seems to bind slower than a Crius unit but it works fine.

Impression:good,Works with Brain/Ikon after adjusting baudrate;

0 0 0

• posted byCleberhotmail on 10/12/2015

Produto extremamente útil, fácil de usar e com fantásticas possibilidades! Gostei demais!

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 1

• posted by9600414 on 09/29/2015

I tested it on an STM32F3 discovery board and its work like a charm. I am sure it works on arduino as well. I can't say any contra, its a good product.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere