DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 93 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenpat on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very useful with Arduino. It's simple to implement a bluetooth communication in your DIY project with this thing. It's very compact and cheap. You can modify its configuration with AT commands Cons:Only cons for this thing is the shipment delay (in my cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrtwist3r on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to hook to different microprocessors (Arduino, PIC, you name it) and it's incredibly easy to configure. Everything from the device's name, PIN, baudrate and other settings can be customized via AT commands (Search for BC417 bluetooth on Google). Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVal76 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well wrapped in a plastic film, works as advertised, discovered and paired with an Android tablet the first time. Like the cable that comes with it which allow for a different connection order of the pins. Pairing was flawless with a Chinese Android 4.2 tablet. And the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnufkin2 on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice module , does waht it souppose with very little bad things at all. would recommend it buy buy buy. Cons:very small onetoo,maakes your hand shake while not using it. should really understand what u do with it OtherThoughts:no many thoughts about this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatleev on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size with standard inputs and outputs. Incredibly good signal coverage. You do not have external antenna placement. Works flawlessly speed 115200. Fully compatible with Arduino. Allows connection between the Arduino project and smart phone without any pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsarge on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, simple, comes with connection harness. Cons:Not certified by Blue Tooth but, but who cares, it works. OtherThoughts:Great price, simple to use, decent build quality. I was able to use this connected to an Arduino connected to my RC transmitter to send t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidzAm on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice Bluetooth 2.0 Module for DIY; Easy of connection to RS232 (TTL), support 8 speeds (1200..115200), connects with PC and Android. May be in Active mode A (initiate a connection) after reflash (reprogramming). Cons:Very simple AT commands. By default should works on 9... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyoliveira on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is good, the post is really fast and in three weeks i received my product, The board come with four pins like as product photo, but two extra pins can be welded at the ends product quality is very good, the finish is excellent. The package came well protecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyoliveira on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is good, the post is really fast and in three weeks i received my product, The board come with four pins like as product photo, but two extra pins can be welded at the ends product quality is very good, the finish is excellent. The package came wel... Read more

All boards Cheap and Good product
    0 0
  • posted bychikymb on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to connect and no need to solder, it even has a cable to connect to your arduino. well packaged Cons:doesn't contain instructions so beginners will need to use google. OtherThoughts:Very good to learn and make interesting projects to connect different components, I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections