DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU Bluetooth Wireless Serial Port Module for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8986772 on 01/16/2016

Impression:good;

pros: there is a lot of info on the web about these modules. It is not hard to get started with this cons: less AT commands available than for the hc05 module

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEdjeBV on 10/25/2015

Impression:good,Works with Brain/Ikon after adjusting baudrate;

To get it to work with Brain/Ikon/Xbar FBL program you have to adjust the baudrate through the serial port. It seems to bind slower than a Crius unit but it works fine.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrbaretta on 04/25/2015

Pros: Preço bem mais em conta que no Brasil, mesmo com o Dolar em alta. pequeno e funcional, idela para projetos básicos de eletrônica. Contra: Nada

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byprime312 on 03/14/2015

Impression:Disappointed ,wrong order,hc-06;

The picture on the item page shows v1.04, the board I got showed v1.06. The internet tells me that this is an hc-06 and does NOT SUPPORT MASTER mode. Really annoying since I didn't realize until I needed them. Ordering a different sku and hopefully I get a module that supports master and slave mode.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJalgemesi on 03/04/2015

Pros: Buen producto para proyectos propios, bien construido, y facil de conectar. buena cobertura en interior. 3 meses de uso y de momento perfecto. Cons: deberia venir mejor empaquetado, podría incorporar una conexión para antena externa.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIsaacDomingo on 02/11/2015

La unica pega es que este modulo no puede trabajar como maestro. Esto no lo hace valido para todas las aplicaciones. Tambien estaria bien que se adjuntara mas informacion de uso en la pagina

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byofksigns on 07/27/2014

Impression:Tricky Interfacing;

Working in slave mode. Successfully received the byte to an android device. This module was connected to a PIC microcontroller's UART port directly without any level converter and the pic was successfully sending characters over RX of this Bluetooth module. I have not been successful with sending... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere