DX » Community » Reviews » Car Portable Device/Gadget Holder and Windshield Mount
  • 5 star 54 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 37 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatrickslima on 04/01/2014

It has a good price and is very useful with any type of phones, GPS, and other electronic devices. It is pretty flexible. I'm not against this product, for me it worked as it should, it is well constructed but after sometime it makes sounds a little noise. lends itself perfectly for use with your mobile phone as GPS, I liked the material and still no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturlicks on 02/28/2014

Work with several models of phone and GPS devices. It is very flexible when you need to but, after adjusted, it doesn't move, it keeps very stable. For every position you need to, the plugs won't be covered. Tested with Iphone 4, 5 and Lumia 920. No cons. I got this myself more than 1 year ago, it is still holding in the glass even when dirty. I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartenKamerling on 02/07/2014

I bought this car phone holder because my old one could not fit my nexus 5 with casing anymore. A trip to local shops only brought me very expensive holders. On dx I found exactly what I needed for only a fraction the price. The holder is made almost completely out of plastic with some foam padding for the backside of the phone. The nexus fits perfectly!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkbann on 01/29/2014

It worked well as soon as I unpacked it from its simple packaging. Very simple to use and worked fine with my S4 Samsung. After two non-consecutive days with my car parked in the open, the heat generated from the direct sun-light melted the windshield mount plastic Will DX send me a new one, preferably from a different manufacturer? If we can send pictures,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaldineidossantos on 01/17/2014

Product has a good quality, its size involves several types of devices (cellular phones, GPS, believe tablets up to 7 "). He has to show images of GPS for all passenger vehicles because it can be moved The way it is fixed in the glass is good but I believe in time he does not get stuck in an optimal way. I recommend this product because I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivancanoli on 01/12/2014

Produto chegou em perfeitas condições, conforme as descrições no anuncio da venda. Atraso na entrega. Produto comprado em 31/10/2013 e chegou em 09/01/2014. Efetuado 2 reclamações no site em Português, porem não existe suporte em Português, apenas para venda o site tem tradução em Português,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDreaMagine on 01/03/2014

Suction cup to secure it to the windshield keeps the phone at eye level. Soft padding to grip and prevent scratches on the phone. Adjustable claws that can change width and thickness to fit many sizes of phones. There is a quick release button that expands both claws at once to easily release the phone from the claws. Both claws are connected internally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPigueroto on 12/20/2013

Can be used both vertically and horizontaly, the suction cup has been holding it to the windshield for more than 5 months now, it grips the phone firmly and can be used with a lot of devices, it's a little longer than most windshield holders so it's easy to reach the phone. It vibrates and makes annoying sounds on rough roads, it may cover connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACdeSouza on 10/01/2013

It is exactly what I was looking for. Can hold a Nexus 4 or Galaxy S IV smoothly None, so far I usually do not leave pasted on the glass. In Brazil it is very hot and I fear that the rubber may suffer and lose pressure. Be careful to lock the lever that makes the pressure. Only the rubber is not as secure It is exactly what I was looking for. I usually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErancara on 09/28/2013

Can be used vertically or horizontally, when using horizontally the small part of the button can fold. Really easy to assemble. Rotates on all possible directions. When using an Iphone, the camera is able to take photos and is not hidden by the mounting device well, it will hold for about 6 monthes and then will start falling apart. still worth it for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections