DX » Community » Reviews » Car Portable Device/Gadget Holder and Windshield Mount
  • 5 star 47 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 32 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErancara on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Can be used vertically or horizontally, when using horizontally the small part of the button can fold. Really easy to assemble. Rotates on all possible directions. When using an Iphone, the camera is able to take photos and is not hidden by the mounting deviceCons:well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtronicle on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Has been working without any problems for 6 months. Adaptable to different device shapes and sizes, very sturdy and sticks well. Nice suction cup, easy to use.Cons:Bad for phones or devices with charger port at the side. Build quality could be better and the holder vibra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllstar on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very sturdy. Sticks well. If you need a holder with long arms then this is it.Cons:Too long for my purpose but that's my own fault. The back attachement from the gps/phone to the unit itself falls out easily. You either glue it permanently or use an rubber band. - Too long... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySydneySimon on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Easily adapts to various device shapes and sizes Easily accepts an iPhone 5 with thin case (should be no issue with thick cases though) Strong suction cup Sturdy flexible armCons:I had some trouble initially getting the device holder attached to the mounting plate. You nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobbySponge on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Comes with clips to attach to fan mount (using this mostly) The window suction mount is very strong Holder is adjustable to fit any phone and can easily find a good position in any car. Sturdy while in operation Foam back prevents phone from slipping once clamped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTamirozi on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1. Good price for a product that cost two to four times more other sellers. 2. I received it within 10 days after ordering, which was also good. 3. I use this holder for my iPhone 4s and it grips it good, there is also enough space at the lower part to connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrgripp on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has a good price and is very useful with any type of phones, GPS, and other electronic devices. It is pretty flexible.Cons:The quality of the material is not so good, so the suction got deformed.OtherThoughts:Stayed in the car for a few days, and the heat inside the car... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygirgirius on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good mount, but still not sure how will be in summertime when it's hot and sunny. Good elbow, long enough for my Toyota Avensis.Cons:Noisy. Easy to crack if falls. I needed to buy superglue to fix it after it fell down. I also didn't like the bottom stopper.OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpinho on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I've bought a few of this kind of holders for my car and this is the strongest one yet. It stays in place (on the glass), it keeps the set position (the connector between the glass and the holder is really strong) It seems to be well built (specially for a 7$ h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIvanFerraro on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Easy to use and mount. - Seens to be very resistent. - Fits to any smartphone or GPS. - Can be mounted and fixed to the windshield or to the car front panel. - Light weight, small size and with soft edges. - Comes with a soft protection to avoid scretches aga... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections