DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU 3208 Lattice Clock HT1632C Driver with MCU & Support Secondary Development
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkordaso on 02/25/2015

Needs only ISP socket to be soldered. Original code is not locked for reading. Be careful when powering up, use 2.1 mm barrel connector, positive side inner. Draws about 250mA on full brightness.

useful and very customizable useful and very customizable useful and very customizable

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjs2002 on 08/27/2014

I've downloaded my code +solid build, + you can add your peripherials - i would like to have it more dimabble - does not have 5V regulator

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byJGDuarteMC on 07/14/2014

Como reloj: Excelente precio, con una facilidad de uso increible: solo lo conectas a 5vcd y listo!... trabaja inmediatamente, únicamente configuras fecha y hora. Como dispositivo para pruebas: Dispone de un atmel8 y un controlador de leds integrado, ademas de conexiones para sensores de de y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicgravel on 09/28/2012

- Working out of the box. - Simply connect 5V to the Jack and it can works. (I connect a USB cable with a Jack on the other side and power it from my xbox360) - Really bright when at Max. - Digit are Big, - Not enough instruction to change the built-in code. - Need a external programmer device to... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bydroky on 08/23/2012

Cheap, hackeable and cool. I can make some fun stuff only adding an accelerometer and replacing the atmega8 by an Atmega 328 with Arduino bootloader. You can see a cool hack at http://www.radikaldesig.com/2012/08/22/sistema-de-particulas-en-matriz-led-con-acelerometro/ Could include a 5v to over... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMegaavr on 08/08/2012

Low cost, well made, has working program installed that confirms that the unit is ok. Could have done with a voltage regulator. Would be nice to see all the parts on the board : Real time clock the RX8025SA, speaker, infrared receiver, temperature IC and USB socket also a Mega 328 instead of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympsaren on 07/26/2012

Works. Arduino drivers available, but layout of matrix differs from sure 3208 matrix and minor modifications are required. Performs well and is relative cheap. Build-in application (clock) is useless, since oscillator quality is not good (time differs several seconds in a day). Be careful with no... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bytocsa135ls on 07/22/2012

works on first sight all components soldered nicely power connector onboard absolutely no soldering needed to work ISP header Atmega8 onboard begins autoscrolling after some time (SW) brightness adjustable (SW) provision on the board for an RTC clock with battery+crystal provision on the INT1 on... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byathlon256 on 06/13/2012

Module with MCU ATmega8L, ISP-connector, LED-driver. Also you can add RTC (DS1302 in SOIC-8, connect via 3wire interface), battery (format i don't know, but placed BH 500 (CR1220) satisfactorily), ds18B20 (connected to GPIO pins) and write your own firmware. You can replace ATmega8L with replace... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybzijlstra on 06/10/2012

Nice board, and with a datasheet of the HT1632 easy to create your own text and animations. Made an example in Bascom-AVR. Check www.mcselec.com forum, home of Bascom-AVR. Watch out, apply a 5 volt power supply. A higher voltage will kill the board. I see a lot of places that are empty and where... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere