DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU MEGA Interactive Media MEGA1280 Development Board
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrewmanchu on 02/12/2013

This Arduino Mega works like a charm! Once I got it I opened the Arduino IDE, loaded the blinky sketch, compiled, and loaded it up. Voila! Within two minutes I had the LED blinking happily away. Modified the code and within a minute it was doing something else. For the price you can't go wrong. At my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzaratrusta on 01/18/2013

barato y funcional, arduino es una plataforma de hardware abierto que permite desarrollar muchos sistemas de control. not really, so far for the project I'm developing works perfectly is able to connect multiple modules to complement this card can be used with linux, have not tried it with windows but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasko87 on 12/18/2011

Good build quality and does what it is supposed to do. Fully functional Arduino Mega beard. None really. I have an original ADK and comparing to it the DX product black attched connectors seem just a bit more wobbly and like the original arduino's green LEDs instead of the reds on this one. I would definately ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections