DX » Community » Reviews » JY-MCU MEGA Interactive Media MEGA1280 Development Board
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrewmanchu on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Arduino Mega works like a charm! Once I got it I opened the Arduino IDE, loaded the blinky sketch, compiled, and loaded it up. Voila! Within two minutes I had the LED blinking happily away. Modified the code and within a minute it was doing something else.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzaratrusta on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:barato y funcional, arduino es una plataforma de hardware abierto que permite desarrollar muchos sistemas de control. Cons:not really, so far for the project I'm developing works perfectly OtherThoughts:is able to connect multiple modules to complement this card can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasko87 on 12/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality and does what it is supposed to do. Fully functional Arduino Mega beard. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:I have an original ADK and comparing to it the DX product black attched connectors seem just a bit more wobbly and like the original arduino's gre... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections