DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-Your-Friend Eletrostatic Chewing Gums (Assorted 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLambertrs on 05/04/2013

-Strong shock -Cheap -Easy to Use -Very fake looking -Not the best quality -Easily comes apart I used this on all of my friends and they were impressed on how big of a shock it gave. They wanted to know where I got it so I told them and they were surprised about how low the price was for a two pack so yes, I would recommend it to a friend. If you're ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 10/29/2012

They are very good at making jokes at work or in any place. I laughed a lot with them, providing the electric shock is horrible, it looks as if you touched a broken cable. at first glance looks like a pack of gum, but if you look closely you notice that it is not. The material is good but could be better- I made over 20 jokes with one and still the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppKotSlon on 03/20/2011

It's fun if you have a stupid friend that will never see the catch. So, if your friend is blind or stupid - you can laugh at him. -It is rather expensive - don't worth that money. -It doesn't look like real chewing gum because of words written on it. -Build quality is not good - those things look like child's craft. - Don't use it on old people! Shock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 01/29/2011

it does shock shock is not so strong build quality is very bad it doesnt work anymore cause all your friends already know this. you may prank your grandparents and your old uncles and aunts, but not your friends unless they're from mars. this kind of prank is not that cool, it was 10 years ago but now pranks got different. pranks should be smart and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVB2008MASTER on 06/23/2010

Haha it's really a lot of fun when you trick a friend with this ; girls even scream haha that is too much fun to handle ! it gives quiete a good shock wich you can feal to your stumach ! The package says shocking chewing gum wich makes it pritty obvious that i'll give them a shock. The part that gives the shock that is supposed to look like a chewing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunpMan on 06/15/2010

Great fun, trick your friends into getting gum and shock the c... out of them!!! Hahaha. Looks realistic and EVERYONE will fall for it.Battery will run for months. Sticker does not look exactly like the real deal, but you will be covering it with your fingers, so you should be ok. Battery is not replaceable without ripping the thing appart...but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byti3n_t on 02/26/2010

Easy way to shock people sinceh ard to be skeptical about gum works a treat, gives a good shock too cool for school breaks easily, in my case anyway. Good for america, usually gum insn't sold like this in Australia so soem people didn't beleive me Good product, hopefully similar products are released soon so everyone can enjoy it Should buy it if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 09/30/2008

* REALLY is quite shocking - leaves a tingling sensation after the shock. * Fools most people if you hold your fingers over the graphics and dont let anyone look closely at it. * Looks a little cheap so can't fool everyone. * The stick your victim pinches doesnt look too bad but the sticks 'inside' the box are just plastic and so is best to hold them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRazor_Racer on 08/19/2008

GREAT FUN! Nobody expects it to shock you! Basically everyone will take a free stick of gum, but this time the gum will get you! Lots of fun and works every time. It says shock on the case, but you can cover part of it with your fingers and it will look like name-brand chewing gum. ....................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjnoor on 06/06/2008

-VERY VERY VERY ENTERTAINING!!! You just can't beat it, I did it to all my friends, and they all thought it was teh one with the cocroach that snaps on your finger (for the ones who knew these type of gums) and tehy got shocked! (lol) And for the nes who didn't know, it was jsut EPIC! -Poor build quality, I would even say very poor. I broken 1 in 1 ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections