DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Touch Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi/HDMI/TF (4GB/VC882 ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonygdl on 12/20/2012

I only paid $78 for this tablet (clearence) and feel lucky for that, Good quality, real impact resistant tested by my daughter, touch works fine, material is pretty solid and Apps and games run very fast. The plastic on the back of the case scratches easily, the touch screen is not well calibrated near ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteverrobertson on 07/08/2012

Great value overall. Snappy response. Does everything that I need it to do. Graphics are sharp and clean. I have downloaded lots of apps with no problems at all. HDMI does no work at all. When you plug it in, it does give a TV icon, but no HDMI logo. No settings to enable HDMI. I am quite displeased ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byBurakDindar on 07/08/2012

Nice and crisp screen. The resistive touch screen actually worked way better than I had hoped for once I removed the protective film. Build quality is quite good considering the price, but don't expect this product to have an iPad finish. Battery time is typically 4-5 hours using WiFi which is not bad.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections