DX » Community » Reviews » Separate Intelligent PIR Infrared Motion Sensor Switch - White (AC 220~240)
Customer’s impression:
Recomendo tudo ok na embalagem e funcionamento Boa qualidade 100% como descrito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysrccadena on 02/12/2015

Matérial conforme descrito, de boa qualidade embalagem bem acabada fácil instalacao material com acabamento de primeira muito bom, ideal para ambientes grandes e sensibilidade alta recomendo a todos podem comprar

Sensor totalmente conforme descrito recomento boa qualidade

Impression:Boa qualidade 100% como descrito ,Recomendo tudo ok na embalagem e funcionamento;

0 0 0

• posted byRene3sun on 11/17/2013

Works great. It is now doing its job in my gardenhouse. It is part of my domotica project. I had to decrease the timedelay, did this bij replacing a resistor. (don't do this if you are not a qualified person) Sensor at first did not work properly, due to shorting sensor wires at Now it's okay. be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonekit on 05/31/2013

Very useful thing. When I come home at evening and my hands are occupied with bags, light turn on automatically if it necessary. Not easy way to wiring devices. Two black wires must be linked and comes to one wire. I think we must use that devices everywhere and it allow us to economy electricity... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFixx on 03/21/2013

Price Easy to install Good reception of movement Can be build into custom housing There is no easy posibility how to change delay between swith off the light. Missleading information about light timeout. But can be adjusted if you are skilled with soldering gun. (see forum below) Default delay of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarlos1962 on 07/29/2012

Easy install Works as promissed Fits pretty well inside wall boxes Actually NONE But I have some suggestions (other thoughts) Would be amazing if automatic voltage like 85v to 240v which expands a lot the usability I also think that wires would be a bit longer (twice longer) but nothing is it as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDTISIDE on 04/22/2012

is very simple to use and install, only takes two conesiones input and output functions and is perfectly acloplado perfctamente on the flat surface where the fence-post, I put it to the bathroom entrance and goes very well, comes a minimum 3m,and even has a lot of area to be nicer and not see and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfafabien31 on 03/08/2012

- Very good part - Build quality is good, the electronic box is very small ( env 6 cm x 3cm x 2 cm) - The sensor is very discret, it's very cool, nobody can see it! You can't adjust the time! They say : 40s~200s , it's right but after the person pass the lamp is switch off after 40s. Me i would i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere