• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A very discrete case

posted by Nafai on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

A very stylish denim case for the galaxy tab tablet, which also fits perfectly with the galaxy tab 3 that is indeed the tablet I have.
    The sound comes out without problem even without any hole specifically designed to.

When left closed at the table, it seems a normal document folder so nearly anybody notices it's a tablet. It's happened to me and I value this item very much as I feel protected from the occasion thief.

Cons:

It has to be open in order to charge the tablet, as the 30 pin connector hole is missing. Anyway, that hole would reveal that the contents of the folder is an electronic tablet, so I don't mind leaving it open during charge.

The locking elastic wand has broken near the start. I do a heavy use of it, opening and closing, but I didn't expect this. A dip of glue mended it forever.

OtherThoughts:

The elastic wand and the two denim buttons to keep it closed gives this item an unique style and a very fashionable "wearing"

Bottomline:

If you like different approaches and styles for usual things, like this case, it's your item

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections