DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 25 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHandariel on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is cheap and good quality, comes with excellent finishes and is very complete.t has a hot shoe, and external charging port. Also came with a carrying bag, which is very good, i like it. I used it in a 60d and a 550d and works great! It works very well like sla... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaolotrentim on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had many flashes of different brands, including those manufactured by the brand of camera, but YongNuo was one that surprised me most. The construction, price, TTL, everything exactly right. I'm a Wedding Photographer and I am using without any fear of lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytagseman on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap and very advanced with awesome GN and color temperature, E-TTL II, 2 slave modes, manual control, automatic flash zoom and many other great features. Cons:material and building quality is not the best in the market. not for extensive use, but it's more then enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctropett on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very similar with Canon Speedlite 580EX II, both construction and performance, but for a reasonable price. Quite nice finish, same functionality and performance like Canon. Differences to Canon Speedlite 580EX II: - cannot be master flash in a group. - hot sho... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydocd87 on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Strong flash - good build quality - looks like real thing, doesn't look like something cheap - good features! - a lot of uses on each battery recharge! Cons:- sometimes the flash doesn't recharge properly, you have to wait like 5 seconds or more. But doesn't happen to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmota1972 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Es un flash profesional a precio mas que aceptable en comparacion con otras marcas. Este concretamente se puede trabajar en manual y en TTL (automático) para Canon. Tiene buena pinta y da la sensacion de calidad. A nivel de potencia esta en lo alto. Tambi... Read more

5 1
  • posted bymadier on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very bright, and looks very solid Works excellent with YN-622c and old canon 350d. It has port for external battery pack Cons:The pilot button is very hard to press also the customs functions menu is not so intuitive, so for advanced settings I would recommend reading... Read more

0 0
  • posted byck.mitra on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have tried this out today. This is a solid product nice build quality (unlike many chinese products!) Strongly recommend if you need a couple of slave units. Cons:Bit heavy and cannot use it comfortably on the camera body. Does not work well with the camera so... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMatenroshi on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price - GN, the same power as Speedlite 580EX - Wireless TTL mode - Full control of flash power (1 - 1/128) - Nice recycle time Cons:- Bad finish in batteries cover - Beeper too loud - Low quality on back panel´s buttons OtherThoughts:The flash in gener... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydocd87 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flash is very strong! It works on ETTL mode on my Canon EOS600D easily. You can turn the flash head around and almost any direction. It also works as slave wireless. So you can hold the flash in one hand one one side a bit above your subject. Or for instance place... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections