DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 25 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHandariel on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is cheap and good quality, comes with excellent finishes and is very complete.t has a hot shoe, and external charging port. Also came with a carrying bag, which is very good, i like it. I used it in a 60d and a 550d and works great! It works very well like sla... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaolotrentim on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had many flashes of different brands, including those manufactured by the brand of camera, but YongNuo was one that surprised me most. The construction, price, TTL, everything exactly right. I'm a Wedding Photographer and I am using without any fear of lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalinlazaroiu on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - A flash ok at a reasonable price.Very powerful and the zoom motor works smooth and quiet , Intuitive and comfortable controls and its look very reliable . Great build quality, feels ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytagseman on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap and very advanced with awesome GN and color temperature, E-TTL II, 2 slave modes, manual control, automatic flash zoom and many other great features. Cons:material and building quality is not the best in the market. not for extensive use, but it's more then enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspukknic on 02/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-TTl -Powerfull -Autozoom -Good recycle time -Include case -Wireless slave Cons:-Metal hot shoe feels bad quality OtherThoughts:568ex is a lot more expensive but have fast synchrony and this one hasn't, on the other hand 560 is cheaper but i think worth the extra bucks fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydassad on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:prestaciones, precio. La calidad parece bastante buena. Display con retroiluminacion y sonidos tipo beep. Cons:manual sólo en idioma chino e inglés. Se echa en falta un manual en español. OtherThoughts:tardó mucho su envio. Más de un m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctropett on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very similar with Canon Speedlite 580EX II, both construction and performance, but for a reasonable price. Quite nice finish, same functionality and performance like Canon. Differences to Canon Speedlite 580EX II: - cannot be master flash in a group. - hot sho... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydocd87 on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Strong flash - good build quality - looks like real thing, doesn't look like something cheap - good features! - a lot of uses on each battery recharge! Cons:- sometimes the flash doesn't recharge properly, you have to wait like 5 seconds or more. But doesn't happen to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmota1972 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Es un flash profesional a precio mas que aceptable en comparacion con otras marcas. Este concretamente se puede trabajar en manual y en TTL (automático) para Canon. Tiene buena pinta y da la sensacion de calidad. A nivel de potencia esta en lo alto. Tambi... Read more

5 1
  • posted bymadier on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very bright, and looks very solid Works excellent with YN-622c and old canon 350d. It has port for external battery pack Cons:The pilot button is very hard to press also the customs functions menu is not so intuitive, so for advanced settings I would recommend reading... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections