DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - Black (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Barato Impressed Love it works very well Impressionado
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllgonzaga on 04/09/2015

Good, good, good

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byAguiarmf on 02/23/2015

Pros: Atende perfeitamente às necessidades em que me vi até o momento. Contra: não achei ainda. Equipamento adquirido como opção de similaridade com o original, que atende perfeitamente as necessidades de uso do dia a dia de um fotógrafo.

Impression:Impressionado;

0 0 0

• posted bybokota on 02/04/2015

Exellent.

Impression:Impressed,Love it,Very good price per quality;

0 0 0

• posted bySerpantin on 12/31/2014

I just gotta leave a review! This flash has everything Canon's top of the line flashes have for a fraction of the price of the original flash. Even Canon's external flash settings are not only supported, but function and actually change unit's settings. What an amazing product. Highly in fact I'm... Read more

Impression:Impressed,Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byeftemie on 12/06/2014

Pros: very good price Cons: it is not coming with batteries package is good quality. Easy to use.

Impression:Very good price per quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykaslo on 10/27/2014

Pros: precio mas que aceptable. Muy buena potencia y muchas funciones Cons: quizas es un poco pesado

Impression:Barato,semiprofesional;

0 0 0

• posted bygilsonpacker on 02/19/2015

Pros: YoungNuo is a brand virtually unknown in Brazil and in Europe has already achieved a great acceptance. The price is unbeatable without doubt shade and frankly, the flash performance leaves no doubt of its excellence. Technically very well built, leaves nothing to be desired for the brand,... Read more

Impression:works very well,Cheap and Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byHandariel on 06/04/2014

The product is cheap and good quality, comes with excellent finishes and is very complete.t has a hot shoe, and external charging port. Also came with a carrying bag, which is very good, i like it. I used it in a 60d and a 550d and works great! It works very well like slave using the wireless in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaolotrentim on 05/28/2014

I've had many flashes of different brands, including those manufactured by the brand of camera, but YongNuo was one that surprised me most. The construction, price, TTL, everything exactly right. I'm a Wedding Photographer and I am using without any fear of losing a photo. Delivery time in Brazil... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatalinlazaroiu on 04/04/2014

YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - A flash ok at a reasonable price.Very powerful and the zoom motor works smooth and quiet , Intuitive and comfortable controls and its look very reliable . Great build quality, feels very solid. The head swivels in all AA... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: