DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 25 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHandariel on 06/04/2014

The product is cheap and good quality, comes with excellent finishes and is very complete.t has a hot shoe, and external charging port. Also came with a carrying bag, which is very good, i like it. I used it in a 60d and a 550d and works great! It works very well like slave using the wireless function in the 60d without loosing the TTL features. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaolotrentim on 05/28/2014

I've had many flashes of different brands, including those manufactured by the brand of camera, but YongNuo was one that surprised me most. The construction, price, TTL, everything exactly right. I'm a Wedding Photographer and I am using without any fear of losing a photo. Delivery time in Brazil was the biggest problem of my order, even knowing that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalinlazaroiu on 04/04/2014

YongNuo Y565EX 2.0" LCD TTL Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon DSLR - A flash ok at a reasonable price.Very powerful and the zoom motor works smooth and quiet , Intuitive and comfortable controls and its look very reliable . Great build quality, feels very solid. The head swivels in all directions. The rear LCD information. Power AA cells. Reasonable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytagseman on 02/18/2014

cheap and very advanced with awesome GN and color temperature, E-TTL II, 2 slave modes, manual control, automatic flash zoom and many other great features. material and building quality is not the best in the market. not for extensive use, but it's more then enough for the average user. the best flash you can get for such a low price. note: make sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspukknic on 02/13/2014

-TTl -Powerfull -Autozoom -Good recycle time -Include case -Wireless slave -Metal hot shoe feels bad quality 568ex is a lot more expensive but have fast synchrony and this one hasn't, on the other hand 560 is cheaper but i think worth the extra bucks for the tll. Original Canon Flash have insane price for value, so if you need more than or you are learning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydassad on 01/07/2014

prestaciones, precio. La calidad parece bastante buena. Display con retroiluminacion y sonidos tipo beep. manual sólo en idioma chino e inglés. Se echa en falta un manual en español. tardó mucho su envio. Más de un mes. Pensaba que había algún problema con su envío, pero finalmente llegó. El funcionamiento ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctropett on 11/12/2013

Very similar with Canon Speedlite 580EX II, both construction and performance, but for a reasonable price. Quite nice finish, same functionality and performance like Canon. Differences to Canon Speedlite 580EX II: - cannot be master flash in a group. - hot shoe system is with screw instead of lever - the rotation for the lamp is not full 360, you have ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydocd87 on 10/13/2013

- Strong flash - good build quality - looks like real thing, doesn't look like something cheap - good features! - a lot of uses on each battery recharge! - sometimes the flash doesn't recharge properly, you have to wait like 5 seconds or more. But doesn't happen too often. I love it, it is really strong and got great features! It's a bit hard to understand ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmota1972 on 05/31/2013

Es un flash profesional a precio mas que aceptable en comparacion con otras marcas. Este concretamente se puede trabajar en manual y en TTL (automático) para Canon. Tiene buena pinta y da la sensacion de calidad. A nivel de potencia esta en lo alto. Tambien trae una bolsa de buena calidad donde guardarlo Pocos peros tiene este flash de YONGNUO.... Read more

5 1
  • posted bymadier on 05/25/2013

Its very bright, and looks very solid Works excellent with YN-622c and old canon 350d. It has port for external battery pack The pilot button is very hard to press also the customs functions menu is not so intuitive, so for advanced settings I would recommend reading the manual. Has no HSS function. This lamp is lot bigger and heavier than my previous ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections