DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo YN560 Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon/Nikon - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pankajkumars on 03/11/2013

Pros: This is the finest quality of Flash and no difference in output of OEM flashes. The manual control, build quality is awesome. The Flash are meant for manual use mostly and this does its job perfectly. The interface of the flash is very easy and does not require manual reading. The bright light indicator is very useful when put up on stand... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pankajkumars on 03/10/2013

Pros: This is the finest quality of Flash and no difference in output of OEM flashes. The manual control, build quality is awesome. The Flash are meant for manual use mostly and this does its job perfectly. The interface of the flash is very easy and does not require manual reading. The bright light indicator is very useful when put up on stand... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Drpilinga on 01/21/2013

Pros: Excellent Flash, Good material, simital to the Canon 580....is a perfect buy to photographers- flash for amateur and professional photographers, excellent quality and performance, durable and robust ... in my opinion very good quality. I dropped to the floor repeatedly and always worked ... EXCELLENT PRODUCT, BUY Cons: Not had LCD screen.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by nanozero87 on 01/12/2013

Pros: Dont expect the perfect quality but good illumination, i usually use for night clubs with its difussor. the load time its perfect between 3-5 seconds even less if you dont use it carefully. packaging its pretty protective and instructions manual is very specific on how to use it. Cons: watch out the batteries tap looks weak, also looks th... Read more

1 0
  • posted by enigbaires on 01/11/2013

Pros: Very good product, good price, the flash is very powerful, has a very long range. Head completely mobile, which greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to continue taking pictures, because you can buy anywhere. Cons: This product has no cons, being so cheap with such good quality OtherThoughts: I am... Read more

1 0
  • posted by instrucad on 11/22/2012

Pros: A very good flash, with very good speed of recovery, and in low power mode the possibility of continuous shot, for its price is an excellent election when u need a flexible flash. Robust construction, very good as slave for their capacity of fine adjustment of power to modelate the light. Cons: For experts that know how controll their pow... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Oxerdam on 11/20/2012

Pros: - powerfull flash - good material - excelent price - attach firmly to the camera Cons: - for the moment, not at all OtherThoughts: this flash is just what you need if you are looking for a good flash to beggin with. the light that it gives is very powerfull and it is easy to use. may be for professional it is not so good, but it much bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted by JOE247 on 11/16/2012

Pros: Cheaper than any Canon 580 (even used ones are more expensive!), built just like a Canon flash (good quality), works in Slave, ETTL, manual and so on... Cons: Nothing so far! OtherThoughts: A Canon Speedlight (same class) would cost about 400 + $!!!! So, I decided to buy this Flash and I´m really suprised how good it works! Bottomlin... Read more

1 0
  • posted by aniherre on 09/28/2012

Pros: Its price is very tight, I've been testing it, and the truth, is a marvel. Inside the room, the pictures are perfectly filled light. the flash has enough power for these situations. Synchronizing for empathy, I tested with a 430exii, and meets perfectly well. I'm happy with this flash, and I was pleasantly surprised. Time will tell if thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by jodete on 09/04/2012

Pros: Very short recicle time Easy of use, very powerful. Inidications on the flash are very intuitive Cons: none since i bought it (more than 4 months) well, its lack of a manual in the package, buy iam not sure if its an error on my packaging. However you can find the manual on the web OtherThoughts: I have nothing to say about this, the spec... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections