DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sports Gym Arm Band Case for Iphone 4/4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChiemsee on 12/11/2013

- Touch works very well, no delay or something - Feels comfortable around the arm, the cloth used is great, and it won't get very sweaty underneath the band - Very good quality, for it's price - the velcro doesn't reach very far, so if you have small arms, than it won't fit very tight - no other thoughts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVirou on 11/04/2013

This Gym Arm Band is perfect for me. It's very comfortable and it's fit with all of my clothes. This Gym Arm Band is easy to clean and to use. This arm band fit with all of my sport, especially when I run. The disponibilities of the color is only in black. I like to match the color of my gym arm band ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamandaspagiari on 12/10/2012

It is comfortable and useful, specially to run and its material is fantastic, it is also easy to wash it. There is only in black, I would like to buy in other colors to match my gym clothes. It is a little bit tight when the cellphone is with a case, but it also fits. This product is very expensive in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections